Welcome and cast.

* * * *
Hey everyone, good day and welcome to A Friend to Remember, the sequel to The Bullied Girl is with a Child, I hope you enjoy this book and give the love and support that I garnered from the bullied girl with a child.

So the cast will be shown here and there are animated.

Disclaimer, these images are not mine, I found them on Pinterest and I give credit to the original creators of these images. This is just to engage my readers better by picturing the people.

On to the cast.

Casts.

Denise (Eleniyan) Arabowale.

16.

Virgo.

Daniella Arabowale.

16.

Virgo.

Caleb Chukwuma

18.

Leo.

Colton Wilfred.

18.

Sagittarius.

Pedro Elaine.

18.

Aires.

Cynthia.

17.

Aquarius.

Vivanne.

17.

Libra.

Ashley.

16.

Scorpio

Aliyah.

16.

Scorpio.

Olamide. (Mide) Arabowale.

18.

Libra.

Adegoke. (Goke) Bello.

17.

Capricorn.

Armstrong.

18.

Gemini.

Pelumi Akani.

17.

Aquarius.

Bishop.

16.

Scorpio.

Dunni.

14.

Gemini.

(I will add pictures as the story continues.)

DISCLAIMER: This book is a work of fiction and it is in no way related to any real person, dead or alive. This book is a work of the author's idea and it would be a crime to steal the book's content and profit off it in any way, shape or form. This book is original content and it should be in no way turned or translated into any other language or book.

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Please before going into this book, check your trigger warnings.

There are topics of Sexual Assault, Rape, Alcoholism, death, suicide, Gun, violence, Sexual content, cursing and hard language, heavy mental health discussions, domestic violence and abuse, trauma, pain, and Grief. Sexual Assault of a minor.

This book will also have a third-party point of view like the first book.
I hope you like the casts and I hope you enjoy the book. Thank you so much for the love and support for the prequel.

The bullied girl with a child. It has over 7k reads, which I am immensely thankful for. You can check out the first book and the second book. The bullied girl is with a child and the COPIOUS consequences.

This book can be read as a stand-alone and has little relation to the first book.
It is on my profile right now, please check it out.

The written style will be a little different in this book, and the characterization too.

Thank you all so much for the love and support again, I am grateful and I hope you enjoy this book. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this book as many times as possible. You can also follow me and check out my other books.

I have about four completed books on here (I am not sure). You can check anyone out. I also make sure to update daily and once in two days so you don't have to worry about waits.

I love you guys. Goodbye for now and see you soon.