CHAPTER 7: FOURTH HOUR

Because AHS runs on a block schedule, meaning that every class is one hour and twenty minutes long, the final class of the day has at long last arrived——the much anticipated fourth hour. Evidently, it is the only class the entire grade attends at the same time, and it is taught by none other than Kakashi, our homeroom teacher. The name of this infamous class is: "Attack & Assault 101".

Easy to say, I have absolutely no confidence when it comes to these skills.

I step outdoors, having been informed by Itachi that the class would take place outside to avoid any possible damage it could inflict on the school building.

When I arrive at my destination, I'm instantly greeted by Eren, who is as aloof as ever. I do my best not to roll my eyes at his very presence. I need to remember what Lady Tsunade told me earlier.

"Hey, Newbie," he says coolly, "How's your ankle?"

My eyes widen at his unexpected concern.

"I-it's fine," I reply, waving it around in the air to prove it.

He scoffs.

"I knew it. You were totally milking it earlier, weren't you? Just to get some special treatment."
Before my frustration can rise to the surface, he places a gentle hand on the top of my head, making me feel calm all of a sudden.

He's so cute... It's hard to dislike him because of it.

"I'm just messing with you," he whispers, "Don't get so worked up."
But just then, a hand grabs his wrist and practically rips it off of me. I look over to notice that it's Deidara, which is unsurprising.

"Hands off," he orders, causing Eren to smirk out of disbelief.

He approaches Deidara, looking him threateningly in the eye.

"Don't tell me what the hell to do," he states.

As tension begins to waft into the air, Levi, Armin and Itachi interfere before a fight can break out.

"Calm down, Eren," Levi says, "Don't let him get to you like that."
Itachi simply slaps Deidara upside the head, rather than verbally telling him to stop. I snort at the harsh yet necessary action.

Just then, Sanemi, Jean, Tengen and Hidan all strut toward us, joining in the fun. I sigh knowing that their presences will undoubtedly escalate matters further.

"What's going on here?" Hidan asks loudly, glancing between Eren and Deidara, "Are you two about to fight? Over this bitch? Seriously?"

I clench my fists as he refers to me in this disrespectful manner yet again. I'm about to open my mouth and defend myself when the sound of a previously sheathed sword being drawn captures my attention, and I follow the noise until I land upon its source, which is, surprisingly, none other than Giyuu. He is standing beside Neji, who seems to be upset as well.

I audibly gasp as Giyuu places the tip of his sword to the back of Hidan's neck.

Hidan, amused, simply turns around so the two of them are facing one another.

Giyuu has a stern, stoic expression on his face, as though he's extremely angry.

He looks so hot like that, I could die.

"What did you just call her?" He hisses, "Apologize, now."
Shock appears on Hidan's face as Giyuu speaks up.

"Damn..." he remarks, completely baffled, "Who knew the weird motherfucker actually talked? Go ahead and impale me, Genma or whatever your fucking name is, see how far that gets ya."