Harry walked in with food he smiled shaking his head "shit I will never get over how hot you look in just my tshirt."

We sat down eating looking out at the city "do you think you will ever have a city like this for dire?"

He shook his head "no." before taking a a sip of juice "it would be really hard to hide something you can see from miles away."

The door opened and in walked the Niall, Louis, zayn and Liam

Harry shook his head rolling his eyes.

I looked at all of them "how did you guys get a key?"

Louis scoffed "it's a hotel door love. you don't think we can pick it? You must think very lowly of us."

Harry spoke annoyed "who said we werent fucking on the table."

Niall laugh "we heard you last night from my room. I'm sure if you were we would have heard you from the hallway."

I felt my face redden from the embarrassment.

Niall walked over eyeing the food I gestured for him to take some. He went ahead and picked up my fork stabbing the pancake and eating some.

I looked over at Harry "so you will definitely be back in time to go to the museum?"

Louis spoke "who the hell would want to go to a museum?"

"me and Harry" I answered back

Louis looked at Harry and smacked his shoulder "must be so fun having a girlfriend"

Harry rolled his eyes "shut up Lou."

They all started to get up and leave. Harry hugging and kissing me before taking another bite of his food. He reached down taking a sip of his orange juice then gestured for me to take a sip of mine. Once I did he kissed my head saying he would see me later.

I sat around painting my nails and reading a magazine. I haven't read one of these in forever. I took one of the pills Louis gave me which helped me relax so I decided to draw the city view from the window.

The pills have helped me a lot I still haven't mentioned it to Harry though. Louis gave me more making me promise I would tell Harry soon.

After finished drawing I ate the lunch Harry ordered me. Then I decided to get ready for the day.

It's 3 oclock they are probably stuck in traffic. Time went on and on. I couldn't call them because I can't use my phone outside of dire. I turned on a movie waiting for harry.

Harry POV

We finally got in the van I punched the steering wheel "fuck today couldn't have gone worse."

Liam said ""you're going to be in trouble with the misses huh?"

"she's been talking about this museum this entire trip." wiping my arm on my lip where I was bleeding a bit. I was pissed.

Niall asked "why can't you go?"

"Its 1am It's closed niall" I spoke annoyed

He answered back with the same tone "Ok and? We are dire."

"Are you suggesting we break in with Alexis?"

He spoke confused "I mean it would be a dick move to break into somewhere that's she wants to go without her."

Louis said "are you fucking stupid niall? she will get us caught"

Niall said "hey I'm confident in my skills enough to to rob a bank with a damn hippopotamus. So bringing lex is simple."