♡➹ sixteen ♡➹

If Kai was any smarter, he'd know that the best thing to do was to stay away from Daehwi.

Daehwi was a key part of this mission and Kai was aware of that. Soobin confided almost everything he knows or feels to Daehwi, making Daehwi an incredible source of information. And Kai had already decided that right now, he would just keep his mouth shut and sit so as to not be a hindrance to Beomgyu.

But Kai's curiosity got the better of him.

Kai was able to read Daehwi's thoughts. Which meant that he was either a Grey-A Or a Grey-B. Didn't that make their mission so much easier? This meant that they wouldn't have to uselessly rope Taehyun into this mission and maybe their chance at success would be higher.

Kai immediately walked out of the store, not purchasing anything. He took out his phone from his pocket and attempted to call Beomgyu to tell him about his amazing discovery. Maybe Beomgyu would be happy and finally realize Kai's worth. Maybe.

In the same way, Kai took out his phone, he put it back in. He had completely forgotten the fact that Beomgyu was a stubborn asshole and an absolute noob when it came to electronics in this world, so the possibility of him picking up the phone was quite low.

Kai sighed. Now, where on earth was he supposed to find Beomgyu? And that too, before it was too late. Kai didn't want Beomgyu uselessly roping Taehyun into this mess of a mission.

Please, Beomgyu. Don't do anything stupid.

----------------------------------------------

Soobin basically dragged himself everywhere at this point. He had no will to do anything really.

And hmm, Soobin wondered why? Why was he in such a slump? Hmmm...

Soobin gritted his teeth in anger. That motherfcking Choi Yeonjun.  Ever since he waltzed into Soobin's life, it's been nothing but living hell.

Okay, so what if he was a closeted gay? What was it to Yeonjun? Couldn't he just let Soobin live in peace? 

Or maybe Yeonjun was so crazy in love with Soobin that he wanted to bully him...?

Soobin cringed at the absurd thought. Yeonjun? and Soobin? Romantically involved? The mere thought of it made Soobin want to just off the nearest cliff.

See, Soobin will admit it. Yeonjun was hot and 100% Soobin's type. But that was only visually. The minute Yeonjun opened his mouth, any sort of attraction Soobin ever felt would be thrown out of the window. 

Soobin heard a notification ping on his phone. Frowning, Soobin took out his phone to check who it was.

Soobin's heart dropped. 

Will this man ever leave him alone?

-------------------------------------

Beomgyu entered Taehyun's room, cautiously looking around. It was his first time in a human's house other than theirs and soobin's and that weird hotel room but Beomgyu doubted if that counts. 

It was a minimalistic house, to say the least. There wasn't much furniture but it wasn't like it didn't look homely either. For some reason, Beomgyu quite liked the vibe this house gave. 

Taehyun took a glance at Beomgyu, who had followed him into the house. Well, the man was hella attractive and 100% Taehyun's type but of course, he had no intention to hit on him. He simply wanted some eye candy to stare at and well, pocket money as well. 

Taehyun pointed to the sofa and said, "Take a seat. I'll bring my books"

Beomgyu gave a warm business smile and nodded. He watched as Taehyun slipped into his room.