➹♡ seven ➹♡

beomgyu raised an eyebrow at the two males being so touchy. did they know each other before?

before he could ask the question, kai had already begun, "you two know each other?"

soobin gulped and looked into yeonjun's eyes. teasing, and extremely evil; soobin knew he had to run away from here. he looked awkwardly at the two freshmen in front of him.

"me, him? oh- no no, i don't know that he's choi yeonjun-" fuck, i'm rambling and i have no idea what i'm saying. soobin wanted to die.

"yes, of course you don't know me, soobinnie." yeonjun sent a wink in his direction, which caused soobin to almost stumble down. he regained himself, and glared in yeonjun's direction.

"i uhm, i have to go now."soobin broke away from yeonjun's bonds and before smiling warmly at the freshmen, he began to leave. that's when hueningkai ran upto him, away from yeonjun and beomgyu.

"sunbae." hueningkai said, and tapped on soobin's shoulder, causing him to turn back. phew, anyone who wasn't yeonjun was easy to deal with.

"yeah?"

"i'm very new around here and i'm not sure how things work. since yeonjun sunbae spoke so highly of you, do you think you could help me?" hueningkai asked soobin, trying to act most human. the younger of the two bit his lip. beomgyu would probably screw him up for talking to soobin and get close.

soobin being a good person at heart (but extremely bitchy at times), nodded and grinned at hueningkai. "oh sure! you're in mass media as well, right? then you'll be seeing me around a lot. i'm literally everywhere." soobin laughed.

"can we exchange phone numbers, sunbae?" hueningkai asked, holding his phone in his hand, and tilting his head slowly.

he's like a baby, he's so cute! i wanna pinch his cheeks! soobin thought, and then cleared his throat.

"yeah, sure. and call me hyung." soobin said, and then hueningkai handed over his phone excitedly to soobin, who typed in his number. once soobin was done, he gave hueningkai his phone again. he held it cutely again, and then slipped it in his pocket.

"thank you! see you around!" kai said, before smiling back at the taller male, and running back to beomgyu and yeonjun.

soobin saw the boy waddling back and smiled.

he'd make a good friend.

__________________________________

hueningkai caught up with yeonjun and beomgyu who were discussing something that he didn't understand. that was fair, since hueningkai had no idea on law. beomgyu pretended to know everything, and that's when hueningkai looked up to him.

he seemed to know everything, and if it wasn't for the fact that it was beomgyu, hueningkai would've thought that he was an ordinary student. now he knew why beomgyu was one of the top amatorians.

"where'd you run off to?" beomgyu asked hueningkai, trying not to sound mad. but the younger could tell, that beomgyu wasn't very happy with his behavior. he didn't want hueningkai running away and mingling with other humans.

"i just went to get soobin hyung's phone number, i thought it'd help me since i don't know anyone else in mass media." huening smiled, but at yeonjun. he was too scared to look at beomgyu's reaction.

yeonjun looked at hueningkai and an idea popped up in his head. this was perfect.

"hueningkai." yeonjun smiled at the cute boy.

"what will it take for you to give me soobin's phone number?"

____________________________________

beomgyu had two options. kill huening, or kill huening.

"i told you not to do any of this weird human shit, right?" beomgyu scolded hueningkai, who was seated down, and looked up at beomgyu with sad eyes.

"but to look human, we need to have phones and phone numbers!" hueningkai argued, and then shut up when beomgyu glared at him.

"no, we don't those boxes, uh, f-"

"phones." hueningkai helped, and beomgyu didn't look very happy about it.

"yeah, that whatever! i don't know how that stuff works!" beomgyu said. "there's no need for you to get close to soobin. or else you'll fall in love with him too." beomgyu spoke bitterly, not looking at hueningkai's extremely hurt expression.

"n-no, i see him as nothing more than a friend, i promise." kai defended, and beomgyu looked at him mockingly, as if he'd never believe him.

hueningkai felt sad, and... guilty? why was it that he always cared about his own love interests, rather than making the other people find true love? he was going to show beomgyu, that he was capable of completing the time mission without messing up.

to cut through the loud silence, huening used his chirpy voice. "but on a bright side, look! we managed to give yeonjun hyung soobin hyung's number! that was nothing close to my intention, but that's some progress, right?"

"why would that be considered progress?" beomgyu rose an eyebrow.

"in the human world, when two people meet, and feel comfortable with each other, they exchange their phone numbers, so they could talk later. and from the looks of it, yeonjun didn't have soobin's number. now willingly...or unwillingly, yeonjun can text or call soobin whenever he wants." he explained.

beomgyu hummed, and nodded, which caused hueningkai to break out in a small smile. this was the first time that beomgyu hadn't cut him in mid sentence, or said something mean to him. this made hueningkai happy.

he just wished that beomgyu would learn to co-operate with him.

__________________________________________

yeonjun walked through the corridors, an evil smirk plastered on his face. why so?

because it was as simple as flashing a small smile at a freshman, and boom, he now had choi soobin's phone number with him. how convenient.

"what will it take for you to give me soobin's phone number?" yeonjun asked, leaning towards the male.

hueningkai looked at his phone, and then at yeonjun again. he looked up and smiled at his senior, before he nodded.

"nothing." hueningkai said, his voice suddenly sounded extremely mature, like he was dealing in something more important. he reached out for his pocket, and opened his phone, handing it over to yeonjun. "here, is soobin hyung's phone number."

yeonjun walked happily, as he hummed a song. there were so many ways he could bully soobin now, like exposing his number to-

baam!

yeonjun wasn't looking where he was going (for obvious reasons), causing him to bump with another student who was as attentive as yeonjun, making both of them fall to the floor.

he groaned, and saw the kid, he assumed another freshman, picking up all of his scattered books from the floor. deciding not to ruin the kid's mood by saying something mean, he instead helped him by picking up a book.

kang taehyun.

---- berry ----