➹♡ twelve ➹♡

cupids? pft, how can they be real?

well, turns out they are.

amatorians, citizens of amoretto are heavenly beings with divine powers, designated with the task of making humans find their true love.

now, some might question, humans can find true love by themselves, why do they need amatorians?

stupid question, really, if you ask beomgyu.

humans are stupid. stupid, dumb, and highly idiotic creatures. no sense of awareness whatsoever. without amatorians, there was no way people could find their true love. because their population is a whopping 7 billion. how are they supposed to find their soulmate from 7 billion?

not to blow his own horn, but beomgyu was considered one of the best amatorians. not because he was the chief's son but because he had a success rate of 100. hundreds of missions he had been given but failed he had none.

...except this time he was genuinely fcked.

choi yeonjun and choi soobin. when beomgyu was given their bio-data, he had underestimated them really. thought that even though it was a timed mission, he would be able to do it.

but no, he was wrong.

from the start, the relationship between soobin and yeonjun was messed up.

first, they both met at a gay bar. two, they aimed for the same guy. three, they argued over the same guy. four, they went to the same university. five, yeonjun turned out to be an utter dick and became blackmailing closeted soobin with his sexuality. six, yeonjun tricked soobin into coming to a mixer. seven, yeonjun kissed taehyun in front of soobin. eight, soobin punched yeonjun. nine, beomgyu had no choice but to make it appear like they had sex. ten, beomgyu was so fcking screwed.

this kind of fear was unknown to beomgyu. the possibility of failing a mission. the possibility of creating two greys. the possibility of having his perfect record ruined.

none of his plans thus far have worked. hence, beomgyu was going to have to work extra hard on this.

he looked at the sleeping figure next to him.

such a useless amatorian. kai. What was his father thinking, sending such a terrible cupid with him? so far he's been nothing but a hindrance. pain in the ass.

"hyung, what are we going to do now?" asked kai, disturbing beomgyu from his long monologue.

"i told you before. we're going to find kang taehyun and use him."

"i mean, now. what are we doing...?"

"we're standing..."

"do we go to uni classes or not?" asked kai, panicking.

"they started?"

"mine start in the afternoon but your first lecture is at 11:30."

beomgyu blinked once. and then he blinked again.

"WHAT THE FCK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE. IT'S ALREADY 11:26. I CAN'T BE WALKING IN LATE AND GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION ON ME."

beomgyu paced around his room, anxious. no seriously, what was happening to him? today was their first class, it was important for beomgyu to carefully observe yeonjun and soobin and see if their plan worked.

"fck, fck, fck what do i do?" mumbled beomgyu to himself.

"uh...you can--"

"no i didn't ask you." curtly replied beomgyu.

"just listen--"

"i said no."

"JUST LISTEN TO ME YOU STUPID AMATORIAN," yelled kai.