"Since you and Garcia decided to turn my place into a party location and put confetti and ballons everywhere.", the Italian told her while she walked past him through the door.

"Yeah sorry 'bout that.", Prentiss laughed.

A few minutes Garcia also arrived at the mansion. She walked into the living room with the chocolate fountain in her arms and then put it down on the table.

"Ah great Emily you're already here. I think I need your help setting this up", she said relieved and pointed to the chocolate fountain.

"Why did I already knew that?", Emily sighed and got up from the sofa.

After the two women had set up the technical device properly they went to the kitchen were Rossi prepared some Tiramisu.

"Where's your wine?", Prentiss sighed exhausted.

"Same place as always.", Rossi told her so the brunette went over to the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"It's not even six and you wanna start drinking now?", the Italian asked skeptical.

"Hey it's just wine not vodka.", Emily argued.

"Of course.", Rossi chuckled and looked over to Garcia who also just shook her head.

"So the guest will be here by seven pm right?", the agent wanted to make sure he got the time right.

"Yep, and Reid should be here with JJ around seven-thirty.", Garcia answered.

"Great so what are we doing for the next 2 hours?", Rossi wanted to know.

"Drink wine.", Emily stated and walked past them with the bottle and a wine glass in her hand.

"Wanna bet what time she will be throwing up in your bathroom?", Garcia asked a bit too excited.

"Oh God...", Rossi mumbled and followed his friends to the living room.

Morgan was the first one to arrive around six-fifty. Soon after him Hotch and JJs parents arrived and it didn't take long for the other guests to get there too.

"Garcia I thought we were talking about like 15 people? I could swear that there are at least 30 in here?", Ross asked the technical analyst suspicious around quarter past seven.

"Whoopsie I guess?", the blonde looked at him innocently and shrugged her shoulders.

"I knew I didn't see double yet!", Emily exclaimed.

"Oh God how much did she have?", Hotch asked while looking at the brunette worried.

"About one and half bottles of wine.", Rossi sighed.

"Damn Prentiss the party hasn't even started yet.", Morgan laughed.

"Okay guys JJ should be here any minute get ready.", Garcia said loudly so everyone in the room could hear her and then she started to hand out confetti cannons.

Not even 5 minutes later the doorbell rang and Rossi went to open up for Reid and JJ. When the three agents got to the living room everyone used their confetti cannon and screamed 'Happy Birthday.
!'.

JJ seemed shook in the first moment because this was definitely not what she had expected. "Oh my god.", she exclaimed still taking in the situation in front of her.

"I guess I'll forever find confetti in this house.", Rossi mumbled annoyed while walking into the crowd to get himself a drink while everyone wanted to get to JJ to congratulate her.

Around midnight Emily decided she needed some fresh air since the alcohol started to get to her so she went into the garden.

"Hey.", she jumped when she heard that. After quickly turning around and seeing that it was just Hotch she calmed down again.