Teddy Bear ❤️

Raph is being weird about Reader going in his room and the girl gets curious.
_________________________________________

"No worries, I'll go get it for you."

"No, wait, I'll go!" Raphael faceplants just milliseconds before beating his high score in the dance game.

He's been doing it for a while now.
Every darn time an opportunity would rise for N/n to enter the snapper's room, he'd come up with an excuse for her not to. While she does respect his wishes and privacy, she was kinda getting frustrated with him.
The least he could do is tell her why, right?
Or at least hint towards the reason but no, he just avoids it like the plague.

"Raph, I can carry a water bottle on my own...." Y/n raises an eyebrow at the turtle getting up from the floor.
Raph stubbornly shakes his head. "No, it's fine. I don't wanna bother ya with such things." He gives her an awkward smile and shuffles out of the gaming area.

"Hoooo-kay... What's up with him? This is like, the 4th time this week. Does he keep something illegal in there or what?" N/n looks at the rest of the brothers questioningly. "Not that it would matter.. Considering your whole existence is pretty much illegal."

"I think I speak for us all when I say this but- Ouch." Donnie winces.
"I don't make the rules out there, D."
N/n shrugs. If she did make the rules yokai would be roaming the streets freely and a lot more people would be in prison by now. "Not my fault society is so narrow-minded."

"Says the girl who kicked Mikey right in the tail when we met." Leo struggles to hold in a wheeze at the memory.
Mikey sweatdrops in the background, unconsciously reaching to cover his violated body part.
The poor thing was in pain even the day after.

"Y'all scared me and I panicked!"

"Yeah because Michael is so scary compared to Raph!" The slider doubles over with laughter.

-

"Atomic Lass, my beloved!" Donnie swoons over the scene currently playing out before them on the projector when his favorite character makes an appearance.
He clasps his hands together as he eyes the fictional female with wonder.
N/n side-eyes the turtle while his brothers groan. "I wonder what S/n would think if she saw and heard this right now." She snorts out an amused laugh.
Donnie snaps his head towards her, eyes filled with horror at her words. "You wouldn't...." He narrows his eyes and N/n snorts again.

"Oh c'mon, knowing that girl she'd probably dress up as Atomic Lass without a second thought if you asked." Leo shoots his twin a smug smirk and Donnie freezes up.
Wouldn't that just be truly delightful....
Oh he did not just imagine his blonde friend in that suit- He did.
He totally did and now his face is redder than Raph's bandana and the image is forever stuck in his wonderous mind.

"Oh-ho, he totally just imagined it happen..." Leo holds his two fingertips to his perfect O shaped mouth.

"I did NOT!" The soft-shell hisses.

"Did too!" The slider cackles.

"Yo S/n/n, Donnie wants to know if you'd wear an Atomic Lass cosplay? Yeah yeah, that girl from Jupiter Jim."

All the color drains from Donatello's face when he hears N/n ask that.
The brunette is speaking into her phone with a bored expression, picking at her nails.
S/n says something that none of the turtles hear but it makes N/n smirk like the chesire cat. "Great, cya."
Donnie is deparetely trying to form words but is failing big time.