A massive gorilla had been attacking the Russian and while they looked like they were in a stalemate, the side on heavys hip had started to glow...

A dangerous red...one blinking and rabidly becoming quicker.

...

*BOOOOOM*

blood splatters on both the ape and medic...but unlike the ape who stood still in shock, the medic rushes over immediately

-HEAVY!!!!

The anger and sadness overtake the healer and he emidietly shoots a crossbow bolt in hopes of at least stopping the pain. He kneels over and starts diving in heavys side, with no medigun, he risks killing the Russian but after finally griping the small chip-sized board, he yanks it out.

- stay with me heavy!! I promise to heal you!

As he takes the chip out and throws it to the floor, he starts spamming bolts into heavys leg, hoping the healing will soon fix the massive gaping hole and not kill him.

After a quick think, he rummages for heavys sandvich, offering it to the half-asleep Russian to eat.

He does and the healing process quickens.

Soon he is healed and medic stands protectively over the heavy as he slowly gets up

-do not hurt my team, we have just gotten out a stressful situation and if you want to die, you are more than welcome to engage further.

Heavy tries to place a hand on medics a shoulder in an attempt to calm him, but soon the doc turns around and tells the heavy to

- get to the intelligence, the others are there and you can keep them company...I will try to lose them.

Thinking up a quick plan, the medic opts to stick with it while he was still alive.

As the Russian leaves, the 3 people try to follow, this is met with medics' ubersaw at their throats and soon a running doctor.

They forget about the fleeing one and opt to chase the attacker, soon getting led across hallways and into corridors where they still surprisingly keep track.

By the last turn, the echoes of medics' footsteps are too all over the place to be recognizable by anyone.

Medic runs and soon reached his medical quarters...with heavy lungs, he quickly packs a bunch of stuff in his over-the-shoulder bag while thinking up a plan.

Heavy had been fighting and scout had drawn his attention to the respawns chips being conveniently where the explosion initiated.

He had checked his team the first time he joined, digging through their dead bodies in attempts to find the chip that Pauling had claimed to put in him. curiosity had made him want to analyse it, find out all he could. however, he never could find it...

Now, looking at his gloved and blood-covered hand, he had held it...a physical metal piece that had a small hole where the explosion most likely originated from.

Considering the others had been holding their sides, there were plenty of pointers to the chance of them dying...and permanently.

Packing the final bits, he quickly flings the Medipack over his shoulders and stokes the gun, taking his medical bag with the medical supplies and running to the others.

His heart beats strongly in his throat.

A couple of minutes of freedom in a free-floating white space had turned into a life-or-death situation that he was determined to save.