[ Author's Note #2 ]

Credit: https://twitter.com/momo_krys/status/1332597906658889729

• • • • •

Hello again everyone. I'll try to keep this A/n short.

I'm not sure how many people read that particular previous A/n (around Ch-30 I don't remember), but I had mentioned there that I'm going through my last year of school and have to focus on my studies more in order to get a good uni next year. That was the whole reason for the delayed updates.

Well... currently I have to give my end-of-year exams and this will probably go on until the end of January. Further than that, I have competitive exams to prepare for.

So for now, I'll be putting this story on hold aka a hiatus. I personally didn't wanna do it since I already took a long time to start publishing new chapters again and there are still a lot of things I want to write, but I really just need to fully focus on my studies this time.

I hope this is alright. All the readers I've encountered so far have been very understanding, but I still feel bad that I'm leaving you guys hanging again (that too at a time when Scara's about to get embellished by HoYoverse TvT).

Thank you for all the support you've given me, for all the comments and votes on the book. We've reached 6.5k votes now, which is kind of unbelievable. I'm grateful for everyone who has stayed by this book's side. Thank you so so much <33

Anyway, ig I'll see you all again next year. ^^" I won't ask anyone to wait for me or the book to come back, but I appreciate the time you were here and I hope you stay safe and healthy even in the long run.

That's all I have to say, honestly. I think I'll wind up this A/n now.

May your coming days be brimmed with luck and happiness, and your future filled with love and peace. ^^ <3

Bye everyone!!

• • • • •