• 11 ~ One Day, We'll Burn •

[One picture for Albedo and Klee >.<]

Credit: https://twitter.com/rync836/status/1379058937022963713?s=20

• • • ᯽᯽᯽ • • •

[Klee POV]

Klee sat on the bench in Albedo's workshop, swinging her legs back and forth. She was waiting for Mister Albedo, Y/n and Scaramouche to come back.

Mister Albedo had taken the other two on a short tour of Dragonspine. Klee was happy about that, since not many people understood how fun Dragonspine was.

Maybe if more people came to Dragonspine, Mister Albedo won't feel so lonely anymore.

Klee giggled to herself. That would be comical since Mister Albedo preferred to not be disturbed by too many people.

Speaking of which, Klee wondered if he had taken a liking to Y/n and Scaramouche, since he usually ignored people he wasn't fond of. Klee wouldn't be surprised if that was the case because she also liked them very much.

But I'm Mister Albedo's most favorite! She proudly thought to herself.

Klee hopped off the stool and looked at the small packet of mellow-blossoms that Sucrose had given her.

Sometimes, Mister Albedo's experiments would yield incredibly fun results. The mellow-blossoms were a result of him mixing too much sweet flower paste to condensed slime.

In the end, he ended up making this weird thick paste that tasted really sweet. It was Sucrose's idea to turn them into sweets. So she boiled the paste until it turned solid but fluffy.

She decided to cut the fluffy solid stuff into small cubes. The resulting sweets were delicious.

Klee personally loved to toast the mellow-blossoms over a hot fire on a skewer before eating. The soft candies were a great source of heat in Dragonspine.

Anyway, this packet was a fresh batch made by Sucrose. As Klee received it, she thought: Why not share it with the two wanderers?

After all, the mellow-blossoms were a secret recipe shared between the alchemists and could not be found in other places in Mondstadt.

That was why Klee was waiting here in the first place.

Hm.. Now if only Mister Albedo and the others hurried up a little...

• • • ᯽᯽᯽ • • •

[Y/n POV]

Y/n and Scaramouche followed Albedo as he led them through the entirety of Dragonspine. He described most of Dragonspine's features in excruciating detail, to the point where Y/n spaced out multiple times during the journey.

Eventually, Albedo led them on a path filled with small blue flowers. "... This is the Starglow Cavern." He pointed as he walked inside a cave, which further led into different pathways.