33

Chaewon's POV

Two weeks had gone by, and the boys suddenly became busier. Because the media and ARMY had become increasingly worried by the extra long hiatus, Bighit arranged a small interview where the boys would address some questions and interact with ARMY for the first time in months.

And as expected, the boys were slightly nervous to go back to the limelight after being away for so long. They now had to shave their beards, cut their hair, and go back to wearing nicer clothes. They couldn't just let their facial hair grow and walk around in sweats anymore.

Today was interview day, and the boys insisted that Olivia and I came along. Speaking of Olivia, the boys had gotten used to her being around too, and they had become considerably closer since they had first met. She had also gotten used to being in front of her idols, no longer squealing when she saw them. Thank god.

Olivia, Daehyun, and I were waiting in the waiting room, as the boys were almost done with hair and makeup and would join us soon.

After about ten minutes, the boys starting filing in one by one.

"Liv!" Jimin shouted before hurrying to sit by her on the couch. Needless to say, the boys had found a new favorite, replacing me. And I was slightly salty about it.

"Noona, can you help me with this?" Jungkook asked pointing to a piece of paper. I nodded, and he sat down next to me handing the piece of paper. It was a message written in english for ARMY. He would be saying this in the interview I assumed.

"Okay, this isn't too bad. Thank you ARMY for staying with us for all this time, and we will come
back even stronger for you." I looked at him, indicating for him to try saying it.

"Thank you ARMY for staying us for all-"

"With."

"Ah- for staying with us all this time, and we come-"

"Will."

"We will come back even stromer."

"Stronger"

"Stromer"

"Stronger"

Jungkook nodded before hopping up from the couch and walking away after saying thank you. I laughed  at his curt behavior.

I looked around to see the boys talking amongst themselves with Olivia, trying their best to communicate despite the language barrier. I looked up to see Namjoon scrolling through his phone while
his hairstylist fixed up his hair. I couldn't help but stare. This was the first time in months I had seen him nicely dressed up in a dress shirt and slacks with his hair pushed back and his forehead exposed. As if Namjoon knew I was staring, he quickly looked up catching my gaze. He stood up and began walking towards me, before sitting down right next to me on the couch.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked seriously.

"N-No, sorry I didn't mean to just stare, I was just-"

"It's okay." He chuckled. "You look beautiful by the way." He commented.

I looked down to remember what I was wearing. It was literally just a cropped tshirt with dad jeans and some sneakers. My hair was up in a messy ponytail and I was only wearing some lip balm.

My face flushed red. "You look... handsome." I said, finally meeting his gaze. He smiled at me before looking down at his hands that were in his lap. I immediately realized he was nervous.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh it's just been a while since we've done anything on camera. I mean I'm worried for the boys too, I just want everything to go well."