. 23

"All Bravo and Vaqueros...Top o' the wall. Get here and i'll get you out. How copy?" Price hopped off the helicopter, jumping down onto one of the prison walls, now speaking to us on our walkies.

"Loud and clear Price. Comin' to ya!" Ghost responded to Price, motioning to everyone to move towards him.

"Who is he?!" Rodolfo hurriedly asked us, he cautiously followed Ghost as he started over to the prison wall.

"A friend." I said, starting to run towards where Price was, watching his wave a flare to signal his position.

"I like this guy already."

I reached the wall third, Soap going up it with Alejandro behind him. I was about to follow up, clicking in my ascender onto the rope that was thrown down for us, waiting to go up, when shouting and the sound of rushed footsteps echoed through the prison yard.

Shadows. They were back.

Ghost, Rodolfo, and his men pulled out their guns while i pulled out mine, but i wasn't quick enough.

One. Two. And three.

I felt the bullets find their way into me, hitting my shoulder, my left leg, and the bottoms of my abdomen. Shock spread through me, unable to process the fact that i was shot three times.

I stumbled backwards, head hitting the brick wall and watching as blood soaked through the fabric of my clothes. I touched the wound in my leg, looking at the crimson red liquid that a spread over my fingers. Then everything went black.

-

I had never felt so out of it before. So utterly dazed and confused on what was happening, unable to process the thoughts that went through my head.

All i could remember was the feeling of pain. The feeling of pure disbelief. I couldn't quite tell what it was from, just that i had felt it at one point. Sometime recent.

My eyes were closed, i wanted to open them but couldn't. My head felt heavy, and my eyelids felt even heavier. All i could see was the darkness behind them, and the dancing spots of color that randomly appeared in my void.

What was going on?

-
i haven't updated in almost two days i'm sorry !!

so, this fic wasn't the slow burn it was intended to be, everyone knows this now lmao

BUT i am making a different fic about Ghost that is slow burn (like actually) !!!
i'll be releasing it when i finish this fic! which will be this week-should i make it an oc or x reader?

but yeah, thank u guys so much for reading and ur whacked the fuck out comments <3

ILY