.6

Last night i struggled to sleep. Seeing Ghost staring at me creeped me out too much. I know he had a staring problem, but when i was sleeping? That's a bit much, even for him.

I don't know how long he stared at me for because i rolled over and faced the wall, trying to pretend i didn't see him. But pretending didn't change the fact that i did.

I was on edge all night and only got a few hours of sleep. Thanks a lot Ghost.

I thought he didn't like me but now he's watching me sleep. Who knows all the other times he's stared at me without my knowledge.

I was groggy when i woke up, i wish i had got more sleep. I stretched and got up to go to the bathroom. Ghost wasn't in his bed, was probably gone all ready. He seems like the type to get up at 5am everyday and take a 3 mile run. That would explain why he's so in shape.

I got to the bathroom and rubbed my eyes as i turned the knob. I stepped inside, ignorant to the fact that it was already occupied.

I looked up and was face to face with Ghosts back. He was standing turned the other way. He didn't have his mask on, nor a shirt. He had on blue jeans that were a size too big and hung loosely on his waist. Goddam he looked good.

My gaze trailed over his back. It was toned and muscular. His shoulders were perfectly sculpted, with his spin deeply indebted in the muscles that lined his back side. My mouth almost watered at the sight. I remembered when i hit one of his biceps on the plane the other day and how hard it was, i wonder if the rest of him feels the same.

His back was littered with scars. Some faded and others still slightly red and protruding. You can tell he's gone through a lot.

His hair was short and well kept, i expected it to be longer honestly, but ended it ended near the bottom of his ear. It was a light brown, with slight dusting of reddish blonde. Now i wanted even more to see his face. He was probably handsome, and even hotter from the front-

"Get. Out." Ghost interrupted my thoughts.

Shit.

"Oh- um, im s-sorry." I stumbled with my words as i managed to close the bathroom door.

I knew i had royally fucked up, but god i had enjoyed that view. Even with how much i tended to despise this man, i couldn't deny i had an attraction to him.

-

Ten minutes later Ghost slowly stepped out of the bathroom, his eyes finding me as he did so. I looked up at him but looked back down. I was embarrassed. I knew if he walked in on me like that i'd want to murder him.

"Look, i'm sorry-" I started to apologize.

"Don't." Ghost's voice was harsh and quick.

I stared at my feet for a moment before trying to speak again, but Ghost had left when i looked to where he was standing. I sighed. How am i going i fix this now.