Death...? ~{ Angst, Fluff, ONESHOT }~

~{ So this is basically just based on some thoughts I recently had }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
I sat there, laying in bed alone as I did nothing but think. I don't know how but I ended up thinking about death. The fact that death is unknown scares me and the more I thought about it the more I got scared. I started to shake and held my pillow close. How did I go from trying to fall asleep to thinking so much I got scared? I don't know how but what I do know is that now I'm scared and worried. I tried to close my eyes and not think about it more so I could get some sleep but clearly my mind wasn't done with these thoughts. After a while tears started to form in my eyes as I got more and more scared from these thoughts.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I was walking past Moon's room when I suddenly heard what sounded like crying. Worried I peaked in the room to check on Moon and there I saw him laying in bed, crying while hugging one of his pillows. "Moony...? Are you alright...?" I asked as I fully opened the door and walked in. I saw Moon look over, tears were running down his face and he looked noticeably upset. "Moony...! Oh dear what's wrong?" I quickly went over and held Moon and he just clung to me. "I just thought a little to deep Sunny... I'm alright..." Said Moon as he held my hand. I sighed and wiped away his tears with my thumb before speaking. "Moony... I know you're scared of death being unknown but you can't live the rest of your life fearing it...!" Moon whimpered and dug his face into my chest, I could tell he was tired and sighed, running my hand through his hair. "Get some sleep hun... I promise everything will be ok..."
"Promise...?" "I promise Love... Now try and get some sleep..." Moon nodded and closer his eyes, cuddling on my chest and after a while he managed to fall asleep. I smiled a little and cuddled with Moon and kissed the top of his head before closing my own eyes. "Sleep well Moony..."

Heyyyyy!! Yeah so this was a short chapter- SORRY NOT SORRY! I've been busy with school and online drama! This was just based off thoughts I had earlier when I was younger! ( Yes I cried from them. Rub it in and I find you ) Anywayssssss! I hope yall enjoyed and as always I hope you have a good day/night! Adios!

Word Count: 434