Back To Normal New To Feelings ~{ Angst, Fluff, 13+ }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
Since the incident I started to feel something different whenever I am with Moon. "Why do I feel so warm and comforted when I'm with him?" I thought to myself. "Maybe it's because he saved me and now I feel safest when I'm with him. Ya that makes sense." I thought as I start to clean the daycare up.

~{ Moon's POV }~
Sun's been acting a little off lately. Ever since his accident he's been quiet and clingy towards me. "Did I do something wrong?" I thought in a worried voice as I was walking back and forth in my room while thinking. "Dammit what are you doing to me Sun!?" I shout in confusion and annoyance. "I'll find out one way or another." I said as I came up with a small plan.

~{ No One's POV }~
"Moon?" Said Sun as he looked all over the daycare for him. "Where could he be?" Said Sun in a worried and irritated tone. "Maybe he's in his room." Said Sun as he walked up the stairs to their balcony area so he could get to Moon's room. Sun opened the door slowly only to see that the lights were off. "Moon you in here?" Said Sun as he walked in. He was about to turn on the light when all of a sudden something grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "W-WHO'S THERE?!" Shouted Sun as he struggled to get out of the person's grip. Suddenly the lights went on and Sun saw Moon pinning him against the wall. "M-Moon?!" Said Sun as he blushed like crazy. "Why are you so quiet towards me? Did I do something wrong?" Said Moon in a serious tone of voice. Sun shivered from his tone and said. "I-I don't know w-why! I just f-feel so warm a-and comforted when i-i'm with y-you for s-some reason!" Said Sun as he tried to get out of Moon's grip. Moon tightened his grip on Sun as he kissed him without any hesitation. Sun just stood there in shock as he slowly started to melt into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Moon's neck to keep his balance.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I couldn't believe it. Moon was kissing me! His lips were so soft and comforting that it wasn't long until I started to melt into the kiss wrapping both my arms around his neck. After about 2 minutes our lips parted, a string of saliva connecting both out tongues. I was panting and gasping for air while Moon just smiled and held me close. "W-why did you kiss me?" I ask in a tired and stuttering voice. "Because I love you Sun..." Moon said. From the tone of his voice he seemed a little nervous saying that. It caught me by surprise but I quickly pulled him in kissing him again.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I was surprised that Sun had kissed me. I kissed back while gently holding his waist. After a while I broke the kiss and then saw the corners of Sun's eyes had tears in them. "Are you okay?!" I ask in worried while holding him closer comforting him. "Yeah just tired and happy..." Said Sun as he hugged me his head resting on my shoulders. "Lets get some sleep. Ok?" Sun just replied with a "mhm" before falling asleep in my arms. "Cute." I say as I put him in my bed while cuddling him close to me. I then start to drift off to sleep but right before I fell asleep I said "I love you..." to Sun and then drifting off to sleep with him cuddled close in my arms.

Hey guys! I hope you like my story so far! Anyway the next chapter will most likely be out during this weekend  I don't know what day though. I will be taking some requests for Sun and Moon stories so feel free to give me some ideas. Sorry if this was a little shorter then the rest of the chapters I couldn't think of that many ideas for this. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night!

Word Count: 699