Teased To a Limit ~{ Smut }~

Chapter Requested By comfykami ( For The 10k Special! Don't forget to give me your ideas! )

~{ 2 Days After Moon Is Discharged From The Hospital }~

~{ No One's POV }~
Moon was in one of those moods today. Throughout the day he was constantly teasing Sun. In the morning Sun was in the naptime area just laying down and looking at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. Moon had walked over to Sun and got on top of him. "Morning Sunshine~" Said Moon in a low tone of voice. Sun blushed from Moon's tone. Then before Sun could do anything Moon leaned down and blew into Sun's ear. Sun got even more flustured from this and he sat up. Sun looked at Moon confused and surprised but Moon just smirked and walked away. Now even more confused Sun just layed back down and tried not to think about what just happened. Later on that day Sun was hanging up a new poster on the wall. Sun was still a little confused about what Moon had done earlier in the morning but Sun just brushed it off. Moon saw Sun hanging up the poster and walked over. "Oh hey Moo-" Sun got caught off by Moon pinning him against the wall. "M-Moon?!" Said Sun as he blushed a little. Moon just smirked and used his hand to trace over Sun's body. This made Sun blush even more. Before Sun could do anything Moon let Sun go and just walked off again as if nothing had happened. "W-Wha...?" Said Sun as he just stood there confused and still a little flustered.

~{ Sun's POV }~
Moon had been teasing me all day and it was starting to get annoying. I was in my room just trying to figure out why Moon was acting like this. While I was thinking I hadn't noticed Moon walking up to me. Before I  could react when I did see Moon he had pinned me to the bed. "M-Moon!" I said as I blushed for the 3rd time today. Moon smirked and reached his hand down to my crotch. "Moo- Ah!" I moaned from his sudden touch. Moon then started to slowly stroke my crotch while still pinning me down. "Ngh! Moon!" I panted as my body started to shiver from from his touch. I was about to moan again when suddenly Moon stopped. He sat up smirking at me. I was panting and drooling a little. "W-Why did h-he stop?" I thought. I then saw Moon get up and he started to walk away. He had just teased me again. I was so annoyed that he had tricked me like that again. This time however instead of just watching him walk away something inside of me just snapped.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I was walking away from Sun after teasing him when something pushed me to the wall. "What the hell?!" I thought as I started to turn around. When I turned around I saw Sun with his head down. "Sun what are yo-" Sun put a finger to my mouth inquiering that he wanted me to be quiet. Sun then looked at me. His eyes were filled were almost in the shape of hearts as he just stared at me. "Oh Moony you've been teasing me all day! I can't help it anymore! You've made me want you so bad and for that you need to be punished." Said Sun. I blushed from what Sun had said. Sun has never acted like this before. I kinda liked it. "Oh really?" I said as I smiled a little. Sun just smiled back and leaned against me. "Really." He whispered into my ear. I blushed a darker red as I felt myself getting hard. Sun smirked. "Looks like someone's excited." Said Sun as he used his hand to trace down my body to my crotch just like I had done to him. "Mmm~" I moaned softly as I felt Sun stroke my crotch. "Awh~ looks like I'm not the only one whp enjoys that~" Said Sun as he began to move his hand a little faster. "Ngh!" His touch felt so good. It's so soft and gentle. "Heh guess you're sensitive~" Teased Sun. I nodded my head as I felt him move his hand a little faster. Sun smiled and started to bite my neck. I moaned softly as I came in my pants. I was panting and my legs were already shaking. Sun smirked. "Cummed already? I just touched you a little. You must be so horny~" I didn't know what to say. My body felt so weak and defenseless. "P-Please..." I said as I looked at Sun with desperation in my eyes. "Please what doll?~" Said Sun as he started to softly rub circles on my crotch. He was teasing me. "P-Please fuck m-me!~" I shouted as I moaned again. Sun was pleased with my response. "Of course~" Sun then picked me up and threw me onto the bed. Sun then climbed ontop of me. He pulled down both of our pants. "D-Daddy~ Please put i-it in~" I begged. Sun smiled from my weak plead. "Of course~" He then lined up his dick with my ass. "Are you ready?~" Asked Sun as he started to lower himself. I nodded my head eagerly. Sun smirked and then put his whole lenghth into me. "D-Daddy!~ Ah~!" I moaned as I cummed again. "Wow~ look at you~ cumming without even being given permision first~ I think that deserves punishment!~" Said Sun as he began to lick my neck. "D-Daddy~ please m-move~ I-I wanna f-feel you w-wreak me!~" I begged as I desperatly tried to move my hips. "Heh~ What a little slut~ already begging and trying to start on his own~" I blushed more but then Sun started to move at a fast pace causing waves of pleasure to rush over me. "AH! Oh~ y-ye-ss!~" I moaned loudly as Sun just kept going faster and harder. "Why don't we add something to this?~" Said Sun as he started to softly sroke my dick. "Oh yes! Daddy~ Ah!" My body was shaking as I felt close again. "I-I'm close!" I moaned. "Not yet my little slut~" Said Sun as he covered my tip to prevent me from cumming. "F-Fuck~ I don't k-know how much m-more I can t-take!~" Sun just smirked as he started to go faster. "AH! D-DADDY!~ R-RIGHT THERE!~" I moaned loudly as he hit my sweer spot. "Looks like I found it~" Said Sun as he started to continuously thrust into my sweet spot. "Oh~ You're so tight! I think i'm close~" Said Sun. "D-DADDY!~ CUM INSIDE ME!~ M-MAKE ME Y-YOURS!~" I screamed as I wrapped my legs and arms around Sun. "F-Fuck~ I'm gonna c-cum!~" "M-ME TO!~" My eyes rolled back as we both came at the same time. I moaned as I felt Suns cum fill me up.  I was panting as Sun pulled out. "Heh.. looked like I can be the dominant one~" Said Sun. I blushed and looked away. "Awhh~" Giggled Sun as he used his hand to make me look at him. Sun then kissed me. I kissed back. After a minute Sun broke the kiss a string of saliva connecting both out tounges. "Are you alright Moony?" Asked Sun. I lazily nodded my head to tired to do anything else. "Lets sleep. You seem tired." I just nodded my head and cuddled Sun close to me. Sun cuddled me back and after a little bit I had fallen asleep.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I smiled as I kissed the top of Moons head. He had fallen asleep. "Heh... he's so cute when he lets his soft side out." I thought to myself as I pulled the covers over us. I really am lucky to have him as my boyfriend. I held Moon close to me and then fell asleep.

Hey guys! This was the first requested chapter for my 10k celebration! Only 9 days left to give me your ideas! I know i'm not the best at writing smut! I'm more of a fluff or angst writer but i'm happy to write smut id thats what you guys want! Besides I could use the practice! Also I sorry I know this looked a little rushed! I'm sorry for that! I wrote this at school and I didn't want to be caught writting it since well it's a smut chapter so it took longer then expected! But don't worry guys! I'm not going to stop my daily weekday uploads just because of my teachers! I hope you guys enjoyed! Also once again HUGE thank you to comfykami for giving me this idea! I hope you enjoyed it! And as always I hope you have a great day/night and i'll see you in the next requested chapter/part/oneshot! Adios!

Word Count: 1507