Daycare Fever ~{ Angst, Fluff }~

~{ This happens 1 week after last chapter }~

~{ No One's POV }~
This week had been really stressful for Sun. There had been a lot more kids in the Daycare that week. Sun was struggling to keep all the kids under control and to make things worse the trampoline area was under construction. This meant a lot of the older kids were really bored. Some of them had decided to try and play with the younger kids. The rest however wanted to leave but Sun wouldn't allow them to leave the Daycare. This made them really annoyed. After a while they started to make fun of Sun and even hurt him. Sun couldn't do anything either because he was forbidden from yelling or hitting children. So all Sun could do was sit there and let it happen.

~{ Moon's POV }~
This week had been really hard for Sun. Everyday Sun had been screamed at, getting made fun of, and even getting hit. Once it was closing time Sun would just go striaght to his room. It made my heart break to see his happy smile and his positive personality just fade away. "I need to help Sun with those kids tomorrow." I said as I went to Sun's room to check on him. Before I knocked on the door I heard Sun crying. I immediately opened his door and what I saw made my heart shatter. Sun's entire body was covered in cuts and bruises.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I couldn't help but cry as I tried to cover up my wounds. One of the kids had attacked me with scissors. I was just about to put on the bandages when I heard my door open. I looked over and saw Moon just standing in the doorway. I immediately tried to hide my wounds but it was to late. Moon rushed over to me and hugged me being careful as to not hurt me. At this point I just gave up. I hugged Moon tightly and let my emotions out. I cried and cried as Moon held me close

~{ Moon's POV }~
As I held Sun close my heart shattered. How could I be so blind?! I'm Sun's lover and I couldn't even protect him from some bratty teens! After Sun calmed down a little I started to help bandage his wounds. I couldn't believe how much this kid had hurt Sun and the fact that he sat through without doing anything. When I was done I hugged Sun close and softly kissed his lips. He kissed back and after about a minute we both pulled away. Sun help me close and I smiled as I carefully picked him up.
( Bridle Style )
Sun snuggled into my arms as I started to walk to my room. Once I got in my room I noticed Sun had fallen asleep. I smiled as I carefully layed him down on my bed and kissed the top of his head. I then quietly walked away to go look at the security cameras. When I got to the security desk I opened up the security footage and looked for the part when Sun got attacked. When I found the footage I watched in horror as I saw Sun getting hit and cut by a teenage girl with a pair of scissors. I felt tears run down my face as I saved the video to a USB drive. I was full of anger as I walked back to the balcony. When I got back to my room Sun was still asleep. I smiled as I cuddled him close. I then saw a small smile on Sun's face. "I love you Moony." Said Sun still half asleep. "I love you to my Sunshine."

Hey guys I'm sorry for not post! I only got 2 hours of sleep yesterday so I can really tired! But! I still got the story written down that day! I hope you enjoyed this and I will be posting another part today to make up for missing yesterday's daily post! And as always I hope you have a great day/night and ill see you next part! Adios!

Word Count: 691