I'm Fine... Part 2 ~{ Fluff }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
I started to open my eyes when I realized I was in bed. "Was it a dream?" I thought as I sat up. But the second I sat up my head started to hurt again. "Nope! Definitely not a dream." I said as I looked around more. I then realized that I was back in my room. I was about to get off the bed when I heard someone walking up to my room. Without thinking I layed back down and pretended to be asleep. Then I heard my door open and someone walked in.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I walked into Sun's room but he still wasn't awake. I sighed as I closed the door and walked over to him. I then lifted up the covers and layed down next to Sun. I gently cuddled him close and kissed his head. "Please be ok." I said before falling asleep with him in my arms.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I opened my eyes and saw Moon asleep next to me. I smiled as I hugged him back. "I love you Moony." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys! I know this was super short! I wanted to make a small fluff chapter but I also wanted it to be a continuation of the last part! I am planning on posting a longer chapter later today so don't be mad about how short this was

Hey guys! I know this was super short! I wanted to make a small fluff chapter but I also wanted it to be a continuation of the last part! I am planning on posting a longer chapter later today so don't be mad about how short this was. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short fluff post and as always I hope you have a great day/night and i'll see you guys next chapter! Adios!

Word Count: 266