From Sweet to Heat ~{ Fluff, Smut }~

This was requested by Gamergirl474465

~{ Moon's POV }~
It was Monday and the Daycare was open today. Sun was busy with the younger kids so I was incharge of the older kids. After a while it was naptime so I gathered up all the kids and brought them to the naptime area. Sun helped by giving every kid a sleeping bagwhile I got out the bean bags and books for the kids that couldn't sleep. Once we were finished we both sat down and leaned against the wall. "They are really hyper today." Said Sun. "Yeah. Guess they saved up all their energy just for when they could play here." Sun laughed at my joke. I smiled. After a few minutes I yawned and my eyelids started to drop. Sun seemed to notice and asked. "Did you get enough sleep last night?" I was about to reply but I got cut off by another yawn. "You should rest. You seem really tired." Before I could answer my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I had told Moon that he should get some rest but he didn't reply. Confused I looked over at him and saw that he had fallen asleep. I smiled and got a blanket for him. I put the blanket over Moon and kissed him on the head.. "Sleep well Moony." I said. I then saw Moon smile a little. "He's so cute." I thought to myself as I sat down next to him. After 30 minutes naptime was over. I looked over and saw that Moon was still asleep. I smiled as I carefully got up and woke the kids for snack time. Once all the kids were awake I brought them to the snack tables and then I brought out the snacks. Luckily every kid found a snack they liked and they all started to eat. After a while the kids finished eating and threw out their trash. "Alright everyone it's playtime!" I said as I put the trash cans away. All the kids then ran to the play area. I followed them and then watched as some of the kids went into the play structers.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in the naptime area. "Did I fall asleep?" I thought as I noticed the blanket around me. I got up anf started to make my way to the play area. I soon heard the laughter and voices from the kids as I got closer to the play area. "Guess they are here." I said as I went into the play area. I noticed Sun near the ballpit so I walked over to him. Sun saw me walking towards him and waved. I smiled as I waved back to him. When I got to him I sat down next to Sun and rested my head on his shoulder. "Did you have a good nap?" Asked Sun as he put his arm around me. "Mhm." I muttered. "I'm glad." Replied Sun as he kissed me on the head. I smiled and blushed. Sun laughed as he put some of my hair behind my ear. Suddenly weheard all the kids saying. "Oooo." Me and Sun both blushed as the kids started to chant. "Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Sun then looked at me and I looked at him. Sun then kissed me. I was surprised at first but I soon melted into the kiss. All the kids cheered and some of the older kids took pictures. After a few seconds Sun broke the kiss. I smiled and he smiled back. We both were blushing as Sun cuddled me close. All the kids said. "Awhhh." Aw we both cuddled each other.

~{ Older Kid POV }~
I watched with all my friends as Sun and Moon kissed each other. Once they stopped we all cheered and looked at each other while smiling. We had come up with a plan and that plan was about to go into action.

~{ Time Skip To Closing Time }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
As I said goodbye to the kids and parents some of the older kids walked up to me. "Hey Moon we got you some gummies." Said one of them. They then handed me some gummies in the shape of hearts. "Oh thanks!" I said as I took the gummies. "Try it!" They all said. "Um sure!" I replied as I ate two of the gummies they had given me. They tasted like cherry. The kids then ran off while laughing. "That was strange." I thought as I started to walk back to my room. As I was walking I started to feel a little weird. My body felt hot and heavy. "What is going on?" I thought as I ran back to my room. I jumped on my bed and sat against my headboard. My body began to shake a little. I closed my eyes hoping it would go away but instead I saw a picture of Sun. I blushed and whimpered as I imagined Sun talking. "Hey Moony! Look at this new collar I got! It even says belongs to Moondrop!" I panted more as I imagined Sun putting on the collar. "What's going on?" I said as my body started to sweat and I felt really hot. After a while it felt like I lost control of my body. I was panting like crazy and I looked down and saw a bulge in my pants. I whimpered as my hand reached down and pulled at my waistband. My dick sprung out and I blushed. I slowly stroked it and I softly moaned. I closed my eyes again and imagined Sun with the collar on. "What do you think Moony?~" I whimpered as I stroked myself again. "Moon?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Sun looking at me. "S-Sun p-please t-touch me~" I whimpered. Sun smirked. "You're really horny aren't you?~" He said as he walked over to me. Sun then got down and sofftly stroked my dick. "I-I'm close!~" I moaned as my back arched and my body shivered from Sun's touch. "Already?~ I just stroked you a little~" Teased Sun as he got on top of me. I blushed and whimpered again. Sun smirked and stroked me again. "Ahhh!~ S-Sun~" I moaned as I cummed. "Good boy~" Said Sun. I looked at Sun. Sun then kissed me and I melted into the kiss. Sun then bit my lip asked for entrance. I gave it to him and he started to swirl our tounges together. I moaned as Sun kissed me. After about 5 minutes Sun broke the kiss. A string of saliva connected both our tounges. I was panting and Sun smiled. "How about I go gentle this time?~" Whispered Sun as he lifted my chin up with his finger. I nodded as I blushed. Sun then kissed me again. I kissed back. Sun then took off both our pants. I whimpered as I felt Sun slowly start to put his dick in my ass. "Don't worry darling~ it'll feel good in a second~" Said Sun as he brushed the hair out of my face. I blushed even more and nodded. Sun smiled as he thrusted his full length into me. I gasped as my body started to shake. Sun noticed and didn't move. After a bit I felt comfortable. "P-Please move." I said to Sun. Sun smiled and started to move slowly. "Mm~ i-it feels amazing~" I moaned. Sun smiled. "May I go faster?~" He asked. I nodded my head. Sun then started to go faster. "Ah! Oh~ Sun~" "That's not my name~" Said Sun. "Ngh~ D-Daddy~ you f-feel so good~" I moaned as Sun stroked me. "Thats a good boy~" Said Sun as he traced his hand down to my waist. "Mm~ I-I'm close~" I said as my back arched up more. "Let's cum together then~" Said Sun. "O-Ok." I replied. Sun continued to thrust into me until. "Ah! I'm cumming~" I moaned. "Me to~" Said Sun as we both came. I moaned as I felt Sun's cum rush through me. "mm~ I-I love you Sun~" I said while panting. "I love you to Moony~" Sun then pulled out of me and changed my clothes. "Thanks." I said as Sun cuddled me. Sun then kissed me and I kissed back. Sun broke the kiss and said. "You're welcome." I smiled and cuddled with Sun. I started to drift off to sleep when Sun kissed me on the head. "Goodnight Moony." He said. I smiled and yawned. I then closed my eyes and feel asleep.

~{ Bonus }~

~{ No One's POV }~
All of the older kids that had given Moon the gummies listened to Sun and Moon while they all had nose bleeds. "Worth it!" They all said as they all smiled and headed back home.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! This was request number 2! And again a huge thank you to Gamergirl474465 for requesting this! I'm looking forward to doing more of you guys requests! So remember to give me your ideas! And as always I hope you have a great day/night and i'll see you guys next chapter/part/oneshot! Adios!

Word Count: 1550