Switched? ~{ Fluff, Smut }~

This was requested by Sugar_sweets29! I hope you enjoy!

~{ The Next Morning }~

~{ No One's POV }~
Sun was the first to wake up. He yawned as he looked next to him. Moon was starting to wake up. Sun smiled as Moon yawned while sitting up. Moon looked at Sun and when he saw he was awake he immediately hugged Sun.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I hugged Sun close. When I felt him hug me back I started to ask him some questions. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" I asked. "I didn't want you to close the Daycare." Said Sun. "As long as you're ok." I said while looking up at him. "Well i feel fine now. I just have a small headache but that's it." Said Sun as he cuddled me close to him.

~{ Time Skip to 12:00pm }~

~{ No One's POV }~
Moon was in his room reading on his bed when Sun came in. Moon confused looked at Sun while putting his book down. "Do you need something Su-" But Moon got cut off by Sun pinning him down and kissing him.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I was surprised when Sun kissed me. I tried to be the dominate one but Sun stopped me by putting his knee on my crotch. I instantly moaned from this. Sun then took this oppertunity to slip his tounge into my mouth. I moaned as his tounge started to explore my mouth. After a bit he broke the kiss and smirked as I was panting. Once I caught my breath Sun smiled and started to move his knee on my crotch. "Ah!~ Sun~..." Sun smirked from my pathetic response and started to kiss my neck. "S-Sun~ mmm~" Is all I could say as he started to move his knee faster. "A-Ah! mmm~ Su-Sun~" Sun continued for what felt like hours until I couldn't handle it anymore. "Su-Sun i'm g-gonna.. ah! C-Cum!" Sun just smirked and continued until I came. "Ah! Mmm~ Sun~" Sun smiled as he looked at me. I was panting and gasping for air. Sun the kissed me passiontly. I kissed back to tired to try and top him. He then broke the kiss and pulled the covers over us. I fell asleep almost instantly but  right before I fell asleep I heard Sun say. "I love you Moony." I then fell asleep in Sun's arms.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Also next time I write a smut chapter I will add more details or more *Ahem* spicy parts if you guys want! But as always I hope you guys have a great day/night and i'll see you next chapter! Adios!

Word Count: 450