Chapter 13

Hoseok started working on finding out any dirt on Lisa. He was sure that she must've done something horrible to other people too, he just needed some proof.

One day had already passed and now they had just two days to get rid of her once and for all.

Hoseok and jungkook had been in the office all night, working on the computer or making some calls.

Suddenly hoseok's eyes lit up.

"Found it" he yelled causing jungkook to run towards him.

"What is it hyung" he asked desperately.

"I can't believe this kook. This woman is no joke. Here see she was married 3 years ago to a businessman. She murdered him and got all the money. She has also sold the maids of her old house to different prostitution rings" they sighed heavily as none of them could believe that she could be so dangerous.

"Hyung gather as much proof as you can about both the incidents, I'll make some calls and arrange her arrest. Also look if she has any accomplices" jungkook said already dialing someone's number.

"Okay got it"

And with that they started to do their part again.

___

"Taehyungie"

"Jiminie"

"Wow you look happy tae. What happened" jimin asked thinking that his threat might have worked on jungkook.

"Kookie is back to normal chim. After so many months he talked to me properly, hugged me, we even made love. But-" taehyung paused looking down.

Jimin saw him fidgeting with his fingers and he was concerned, "but what tae. Isn't this a good news that jungkook has finally got some sense back"

"Yeah but it's just that I have a feeling. Like there is something wrong, the way he was apologizing and asking me not to leave him, almost pleading me felt like he had done something horrible. He knows I can't live without him so why would I ever leave him" the brunette said tears forming in his eyes because of the bitter feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Jimin wanted to tell him then and there, everything that has happened but he stopped himself. He can't ruin his bestfriend's life.

"Maybe because he's afraid of losing you after treating you like that. Maybe he just doesn't want you to leave him and rather forgive him for his mistakes" the blonde tried to convince him, "don't think too much tae. You know he loves you so much"

"Yeah you're probably right. Now that everything is finally fine I should just stop thinking about it" taehyung sighed and gave jimin his familiar boxy smile.

But he failed to notice the guilt in jimin's eyes behind the smile he was returning him.

___

"Joonie how can you send a detective after our kook. He isn't some criminal" jin was scolding namjoon when he got to know about the whole detective thing.

"You didn't see him that day in the office. I observed some things and got a very bad feeling. I just couldn't let that go it's taehyung's life at stake here. I wanted to be wrong jin. But for that I needed to prove myself wrong" namjoon replied now looking at the detective he hired standing there with a bunch of photos in his hands.

"So tell me what did you find" namjoon asked before jin can oppose.

"Sir I spied on Mr. Jeon Jungkook as you asked and here are the photos I clicked in the meantime. He is having an affair with Ms. Lalisa Manoban since a few months. But he stopped seeing her 2 days ago. There was a guy named Park Jimin who caught them red handed a week ago. It was the day Mr. Jeon got drunk and went home and a few days later he ended the affair. Also Mr. Jung Hoseok is in the office with Mr. Jeon right now and they are working on something. I'm sorry I couldn't find out what specifically they are working on" the man said it like he was reading a report but for jin and namjoon their world had crashed.

"It's not true ple-ase please joonie t-tell me it's a prank or s-something please" jin fell onto his knees. What the hell did he just hear.

It had to be a lie right. No it can't be real. It just can't be. Jungkook can never do that to taehyung.

"T-taehyung" and a sob erupted as jin broke down thinking about the boy he has practically brought up.

"Okay thank you. You'll get you payment now can you leave us alone please" namjoon told the man and he left.

Namjoon was fuming. If anyone would touch him right now would burn for sure.

Taehyung was like his younger brother and he loved him to death, they both did. He couldn't believe jungkook would cheat on their baby.

"I'm going to kill him" namjoon was about to storm out but jin held his wrist stopping him.

"Joonie no! We- we can't don't you understand. What about taehyung, how are we going to tell him. That's more important right now" jin said still crying.

Namjoon clenched his fists, jin is right they have to think about taehyung and how they are going to break it to him. But wait-

"Jimin knew" namjoon gasped when he realized his own words.

"We have to talk to him now. Call him" jin asked thinking about the reasons behind jungkook cheating and jimin hiding the truth.

Everything was a mess.

___

"Okay thank you" jungkook ended the call with the police commissioner.

They had gathered proof thanks to hoseok and his amazing hacking skills. They even found Lisa's accomplice who spilled everything for a few bundle of notes.

They had enough to put her in jail for a lifetime. Jungkook had talked to the police and explained them the situation.

They were finally going to arrest her tomorrow and jungkook was glad it would all be over. He smiled at the thought.

"Don't celebrate too early" hoseok's voice interrupted his sweet train of thought, "you remember what you have to do when all this is over right. Just because I'm helping you doesn't mean you are forgiven Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook sighed, he knew his hyung was right. All of this, all this mess what his fault. His and his only.

No matter who forgives him he knows he can never forgive himself. But he was scared to confess it to taehyung.

He can't lose him. He didn't want to. And he was afraid that it'll happen once taehyung knows the truth.

But he was ready, ready to do everything to make him stay, to beg for his forgiveness all his life if he has to. He was ready to even die if taehyung would ask him.

And in all this chaos there was someone sitting at home oblivious to the upcoming storm.

.
.
.

A/N

Hey guys!

It's been a long time.
I was very busy with all the college stuff.

But here is the new chapter I hope you like it. There's a lot of drama coming. Be ready with your tissues.

If you like the story then please vote comment and follow me.

Anyways!
Happy reading everyone.