Chapter 8

Taehyung had not been doing well. The thought of jungkook saying he was tired of him was hanging over his head constantly suffocating him.

Why did jungkook disregard his care and love like he was just bothering the other. But he was determined, he can't lose jungkook so he will give as much space as the other wants. He will stop calling him or even texting him too often  and he won't ask questions when the other will come back home late or maybe won't even come back like he's been doing for the past few weeks.

Taehyung knew it would be hard but he was going to put jungkook's feelings ahead of him, again.

Because all that matters to him is jungkook, he is his world his everything and taehyung was going to make sure that jungkook was happy, that he'll become his cheerful bunny again.

Only if he knew.

____

Meanwhile jungkook was drowning himself, no not in work but in alcohol. The thought of  taehyung leaving him was bothering him too much to his liking. Moreover he was starting to question his decisions.

Did he really lose feelings for taehyung or he's just enjoying this new life. But what's wrong if he's taking a break from his boring life. Work home taehyung and repeat, that's all he did for the past 2 years so what's so wrong in him finding a release, a source of rush and fun.

It wasn't like he was going to leave taehyung or something, ofcourse not. And he didn't even start this on his own, he was blackmailed for god sake. So it's not really his fault right?

At this point jungkook was trying so hard to convince himself that it wasn't his fault. He'll stop sleeping with her if that's all it's going to take to make all this mess go away.

Yeah he'll just stop it's not that difficult anyways.

"Hey man I think you should stop drinking now" the bartender's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

By this time he was completely drunk to the point he could barely stand, "Oh yeah, I'll just- umm yeah I'll just gooo~~" he slurred out and headed for the exit tripping a little.

Somehow he got a cab and threw himself onto the backseat before telling the driver his address.

Taehyung was worried would be an understatement, it was almost midnight and jungkook wasn't home again, but he couldn't text or call him to make sure his husband was safe this time so he couldn't go to sleep.

Just when he was about to lose all the patience and give him a call he heard the door open. He immediately sprinted to the living room hoping that jungkook is in a good mood.

He saw the ravenette stumbling across the hall while struggling with taking off his shoes. He approached him slowly still a little afraid after being hit.

"Are you okay kookie what hap~ OH MY GOD jungkook are you DRUNK!!" taehyung shouted after getting hit with a strong scent of alcohol from the other.

"Oh god taehyung keep it down" jungkook grumbled annoyed with the loud noise. He finally succeeded in taking off his shoes and slumped on the couch.

"Okay I'm sorry but why are you drunk did something happen" taehyunhg asked sitting beside him while loosening jungkook's tie so that he can sit comfortably.

Jungkook looked at taehyung for a few seconds and then again closed his eyes.

Taehyung bit his lips after not getting an answer. He blamed it on the alcohol and got up to bring water for the ravenette.

"Here drink this and sober up a little we can talk after that" taehyung said handing him a glass of water.

Jungkook gulped down the water in one go feeling a little better after that.