Chapter 2

"Can you just stop asking questions for one minute"

"I just want to know where you were all night, you didn't come home didn't reply to any of my texts. I was worried sick jungkook"

"I have work to do taehyung and what do you want, for me to report to you everything I do?" Jungkook seethed with anger too ignorant to notice the tears of his husband.

"I didn't mean that. I was just worried" taehyung whispered.

"You don't need to be and please don't start crying right now I can't deal with this I'm tired" jungkook spat harshly and walked away.

Taehyung was having a hard time believing how far worse the situation between them has gotten.

Never once in the two years of his marriage or even before when they were dating did jungkook talk to him so rudely like that. They were the perfect couple in college. So in love that it would make others cringe with their cheesiness.

But about three months ago everything started changing. Ever since jungkook went on that business trip to Japan, he was never the same.

Taehyung thought maybe he's just busy when he started coming home very late or he won't come at all.

The texts and calls reduced to almost nothing. Taehyung was the only one who'd call him to ask of he's had his meal and everything.

He has no idea where it all went wrong. He's just tired of trying alone to make things better.

But he won't give up because he loves jungkook and he knows jungkook loves him as much too.
Right?

♡♡♡
A/N

Hello, if anyone is there!

Sorry if the story is not good I'm trying my best.

The starting chapters will be short because I'm building the storyline. They'll eventually get longer but not too long.

I hope you enjoy the book.

It would mean a lot if you vote and comment. It makes me wanna write more keeps me inspired. So please don't be silent readers.

Suggestions, criticism, compliments and everything else is appreciated.

Have a good day!
Take care!