Chapter 11

Jungkook was out of his mind. He couldn't concentrate on anything. His mind kept going back to his innocent husband who is waiting for him at home not knowing any of the shit he has done.

But he had decided to end it. So he did what he should've done from the start.

"Hey Lisa can you come up to my office today. I have something important to talk to you" jungkook called Lisa for finally ending it once and for all.

After a few hours of constant anxiety and gut wrenching guilt, he heard the clinking of heels and knew that she had arrived.

"Hi baby" she said in her annoyingly high pitch voice and came straight to sit on jungkook's lap.

But jungkook just stood up abruptly making her frown at his behavior.

"Lisa" he sighed, "we need to end this" he said looking out of the window preparing for the drama the lady is going to cause.

"What the hell do you mean by ending? Is this about that whore of a husband of yours" she yelled angrily, panicking internally that her plan is about to fail.

"SHUT UP! DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM NAMES" Jungkook gave her a hard glare making her stumble back a bit.

"Wow. Now you care about him? You slept with me for months, neglected him, lied to him, BETRAYED HIM! and now that you're bored with me you are throwing me away like a piece of trash" she argued back, anger clearly visible on  her face.

"It was a mistake Lisa. I'm a married man. Yes, yes I have done terrible things to my baby but I love him, at the end of the day it's HIM I love." Jungkook said eyes getting teary at the thought of hurting his precious husband.

How was he so blind. How did he bring himself to cheat on him. How can he touch someone who's not his love, his taehyung.

The guilt was too much. He didn't want to fight with Lisa, he just wanted to end it and that's what he'll do.

"Pathetic" she scoffed making jungkook snap his head towards her.

"You think you can use me and then toss me around. I think you forgot I still have the video of that night in Japan. And I have many more proofs of you spending your nights with me all these months" she smirked at jungkook's dejected face.

"I'm not treating you any wrong Lisa. This is wrong, all of it, whatever we are doing, it's wrong. I'm married and I want to go back to my husband. I'm asking you to end this mutually." He said calmly although he was burning with anger inside. He needs to find something on her to shut her up.

"Darling do you think I care about your marriage or morals or that fragile little husband of yours," she scoffed mockingly, "I'm not in love with you jungkook that I would make sacrifices for your happiness. I tried being sweet and pretty to make you divorce that piece of shit and marry me, but I guess I'll have to try my original ways" she smirked.

Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes. The smirk on her face made a shiver run down his spine.

No no no no!
What lengths can this woman go. I can't let her ruin everything.
I need help. I have to play it cool.

Jungkook composed himself and with a stone cold expression he looked at her.

"What do you want Lisa?" His voice was menacing. It made her cower in fear but she still maintained the smirk. She had the upper hand.

"Divorce him and marry me, simple" she said nonchalantly.

Jungkook clenched his fists, "that's not gonna happen. Do whatever you want. I'd rather die than leave him and marry a bitch like you"

"Oh calm down baby. I knew you'd say that. I never understood what the hell he has that I don't. But you know what I don't care" she laughed like a maniac.

Lisa walked closer to jungkook and put her hand on his chest. He tried to back away but she held his coat and pulled him closer.

"If not you then I want everything else. Sign off everything you have to me, your company, your mansion and everything else" she said glaring right at jungkook.

"Wha-"

"You can't right? Money is so powerful. First I wanted you back, because you were mine in the first place until that bitch stole you away" she grumbled, "but then I saw how rich you've become. You weren't like that in college but now you have everything. And if I can't get you back I'll have what I want more, money" she chuckled evilly.

Jungkook smiled. He had worked so hard after college to get to where he is now. Even though he got the business from his father, he worked day and night to reach the top.

But everything would be meaningless without the love of his life beside him. Taehyung had been with him through out everything so how can he choose this business and the money above him.

But he was not some pushover who would just give up everything because some bitch wants him to.

Lisa's smirk faltered seeing jungkook smiling so calmly.

"Leave" he said still calm but his eyes showed the anger he was suppressing.

"You are making a huge mistake jungkook. I'll give you time to think. 3 days that's all you get. After that I'll make sure you lose your pretty little husband" she gritted her teeth and stormed off.

Jungkook sighed heavily.

What have I done!

A tear dropped down his cheek unknowingly.
The guilt of hurting taehyung, the fear of losing him and all the mess that he has created was overwhelming him so much.

He let out a loud sob falling on his knees.

This is all my fault. Please forgive me taehyung. I'll make everything right. I'll teach her a lesson.

Jungkook wiped away the tears and got up dashing towards his phone.

This matter was beyond him now, he needed help. Help from someone he hasn't seen in years.

He picked up his phone and dialed the familiar number. How can he forget that person.

His step brother.

The one who loved taehyung first.

The one who left 2 years ago because he wanted to move on.

The one because of whom taehyung and jungkook were together in the first place.

"H-hello" with a shaky breath he continued,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hoseok hyung I need you"

♡♡♡

First of all so so so sorry for the delay.

Writing even this chapter was so difficult for me. I don't know why I've just lost the motivation to write. Everytime I write 2 3 lines then I lose it.

But I'm not going to abandon my books. Because I can see people reading and I don't want to leave it unfinished.
So no matter how much time it takes, I'll complete it.

Anyways, new character. Anybody saw that coming????

Even I didn't. It was a last minute thought.

I hope you like the story.

Please vote comment interact.

Love you all
Happy reading!!!

♡♡♡