Chapter 4

"Hi baby girl" jungkook said sweetly before pulling the said girl onto his lap.

He was in his office with Lisa enjoying his time.

"Don't go to him tonight jungkook, I want you yo come with me" Lisa stared at him with puppy eyes trying her best to persuade jungkook.

And jungkook was too blinded by lust and pleasure to say no to the beauty in front of him. And he was relieved that he didn't have to face his nagging husband.

Though he couldn't deny the painful tug at his heart everytime he saw the brunette in tears. But he shrugged it off. He just simple didn't care anymore. He was tired of the constant nagging and clinginess, he wanted freedom so he took it himself by a way so despicable and cruel but again he didn't care, right?

He just simply hummed agreeing to spend yet another night with someone who is not his husband.

_____

Meanwhile somewhere else namjoon was on his way to jungkook's company, to have a talk with him as he promised to his husband.

Namjoon himself wanted to know the reason behind the sudden change in the ravenette's behavior, he was shocked to hear all that would be an understatement.

Namjoon entered the company building walking towards the reception.

"May I help you sir" the lady at the reception asked him politely.

"I want to meet with Jeon Jungkook" namjoon said giving her a small smile.

"The CEO is busy as of now do you have an appointment sir?"

Namjoon quirked an eyebrow at her response. Everyone in the company knew him as Jungkook's close friend or more like brother. But again she seemed unfamiliar so maybe she didn't know him.

"Umm no, but I don't need an appointment. Just tell him Kim Namjoon is here and you'll know" he said.

The lady quite confused though dialed the intercom to Jungkook's secretary.

"Yes Miss Jisoo, someone named Mr. Kim Namjoon is here asking to see the CEO"

"Oh okay I'll send him immediately"

She put the phone down and glanced towards the tall male in front of him with a hint of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry sir, it's my first day so I didn't have the knowledge. You may go in now" she said nervously.

"It's alright don't worry. You were doing your job and pretty good at that if I might add" he said in a calm tone making the lady blush a little.

She bowed to him and then proceeded to do her work as namjoon walked away.

____

Lisa was still on jungkook's lap while they were making out fiercely without a care of the world.

Jisoo knew very well what was happening, she was jungkook's secretary ofcourse she knew everything. But her loyalty much to her unwillingness lied with her boss. She felt bad knowing that her boss was cheating on his husband.

Everyone in the company knew taehyung, as their boss's beautiful and extremely polite husband. He was always so good and friendly with the employees that everyone eventually took a liking for the male.

But she was helpless knowing everything but had her hands tied. She sighed before knocking on the door to inform her boss of the arrival of namjoon, unfortunately becoming an accomplice to hide the cruel acts of her boss.

With another heavy sigh she knocked on the door, disgusted on hearing a moan.

She knocked again louder tensing at the fact that namjoon would be here any second, though in her heart somewhere she wanted jungkook to get caught.