Rebekah teased River's skin endlessly, always focussing on one spot long enough for River to get more stimulated, but never satisfied.

"Fuck." River cursed under her breath as Rebekah's lips brushed over River's clothed core, the vibrator running teasing laps over the seam of the lingerie Rebekah had picked out.

"That's the first thing you say?" Rebekah challenged, looking up at River with a hint of amusement.

"Please." River pleaded causing Rebekah to smile. "Rebekah, please." River repeated as she tugged on the handcuffs, closing her thighs which Rebekah had parted.

"You look so pretty begging for me." Rebekah praised as she brought herself up to hover over River. A soft whimper passed River's lips as Rebekah then continued to trace the base of River's jaw faintly with the vibrator. "Tell me," Rebekah started, her gaze still focussed on River's jaw. "What is it that you want?" She continued, finally meeting River's eyes.

River hesitated, unable to speak as she didn't exactly know what she wanted. Rebekah patiently waited for River to answer. Her watchful gaze merely flustering River more.

"Don't you know what you want?" Rebekah challenged when River stayed silent. "If can't tell me then I don't know how to please you." Rebekah explained as she ran her hand over River's underwear. River couldn't help the breathy moan which escaped her lips at Rebekah's gesture, her gaze faltering as she lowered her head. "Is that what you want?" Rebekah clarified, lifting River's jaw with her other hand, "Me to touch you?"

River nodded slightly but was held back by Rebekah's hand.

"Words, Angel." Rebekah requested as she began to rub soft circles over River's clit through the thin fabric.

"Yes." River confirmed, her voice coming out much quieter than she had expected. "Yes, that's what I want." She blurted out as Rebekah looked at her expectantly. "Please." 

"Well since you asked so nicely and have been such a good girl for me." Rebekah accepted as she pushed aside River's underwear before entering one of her fingers, turning off the vibrator and placing it back in the box. Rebekah curled her finger perfectly inside of River. She smiled in amusement as she observed how quickly River's body adjusted to her adding another finger.

River then pressed her lips to Rebekah's, trying to anchor herself from the pleasure she was experiencing. Rebekah continued to pump her fingers inside of River even quicker. Still desperate for more contact, River's hips subconsciously bucked into Rebekah's hand. Rebekah smiled in amusement against River's lips before yet again adding another finger.

Each thrust of Rebekah's fingers was met with a muffled moan against her lips as River felt her climax beginning to approach. It didn't take long for River to reach her high, a series of curses passing her lips as she tugged on the restraints binding her to the bed. 

As River struggled to catch her breath, Rebekah kissed down her neck before making her way down River's torso. Rebekah quickly then removed River's underwear. River watched as Rebekah ran her tongue over her own fingers, cleaning off River's release. Unable to bring herself to continue watching, River then dropped her head back to the bed.

Rebekah rolled her eyes playfully at River's dramatics before she ran both of up her hands up the inner most parts of River's thighs. Rebekah then proceeded to hold down River's hips as her breath rolled over River's core. River tried to rub her thighs together but was held back by Rebekah. Finally deciding to relieve her mate of her anticipation, Rebekah allowed her warm breath to fan over River's clit again before finally pressing her tongue to her.

River finally gave into Rebekah's hold, a soft moan of satisfaction escaping her. Rebekah ran over River's core, quickly finding where River received the most pleasure from. As River was still sensitive from her previous orgasm, the swift swipes of Rebekah's tongue working her clit caused her release to approach even faster.

Further quickening her movements to a inhumane speed, Rebekah's hold on River's hips tightened briefly before she trailed her hands down to hold open River's thighs. River fell apart under Rebekah's touches after a few moments, her oncoming overstimulation merely encouraging her as she tried to close her legs.

"One more." Rebekah stated as she re-entered two of her fingers into River, trusting that River wouldn't try to close her thighs despite the lessened restraints. River jerked away at the contact, her body still trying to recover from her previous highs. 

"I can't." River denied as she felt Rebekah run her tongue over her core faintly.

"Yes, you can." Rebekah reassured. "If you need me to stop I will, but I know you can take it." 

why does she have to be so hot?

River's mind seemed to lose control over her body as Rebekah thrusted her fingers inside of River. Rebekah's eyes never strayed from River's body, her inner vampire unable to contain herself as she continued to work River's core. 

River couldn't help herself as she pulled on the handcuffs, her overstimulation clouding her mind as she felt yet another release begin to approach. Rebekah's hold on River's thigh tightened, her fingers quickening further. River released a sharp string of curses as she underwent yet another release, her high being drawn as Rebekah continued to fasten her pace.

A soft whimper escaped River's lips as Rebekah withdrew her fingers before cleaning up River with her mouth. Grinning, Rebekah then crawled back up River's body and unlocked the handcuffs, finally allowing River to be free of the binding. River grimaced as she tried to close her thighs, her core now being far too sensitive for the contact.

"See, Angel," Rebekah started as she brushed River's hair which had re-crowded River's face from her writhing out of the way, "I told you you could handle it."

"Barely." River muttered as she sat up, leaning her back against the headboard. Rebekah merely hummed in acknowledgment before she continued speaking.

"You're beautiful." She praised, gently brushing River's hair away from the side of her neck.

"Is that your segue into biting me?" River challenged.

"Maybe." Rebekah admitted with an innocent smile.

"You can do that in a minute." River decided before taking advantage of Rebekah's hesitation to flip them over.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah questioned.

"Returning the gesture." River answered before burying herself between Rebekah's thighs.