Chapter 1

I’m not your baby, baby.

Chapter 1

The drive was long and tiring and when I arrived there were paparazzi hanging out the front just as they were when I left the day before with Niall. My head was a little clearer than it was last night and I was ready to sit down with Harry and find out what happened, why it happened and when. I was not going to take him back, and if I did it wouldn’t happen now. I knew for a fact that I didn’t want to be married to Harry and I knew that we were going to get an annulment.

I opened the door with my key and saw Harry right away, he was in the kitchen. When he looked to the door to see me he dropped the plate of food he was holding. “Jessamine,” he breathed as I walked in to the house and dropped my keys on the kitchen bench. “How … what? I didn’t think I’d see you…” He stumbles over his words nervously.

“Don’t go over thinking this Harold, go sit down we need to talk.” I snap rudely, ok so I thought that I was thinking a bit clearer today but seeing Harry was completely different and all the hostility and bitterness I felt towards him came out. He did as he was told and walked over to the living room right away and sat down on the sofa. I followed suit and sat down on the sofa and Harry looked over my shoulder looking around to see if Niall was here I suppose.

“Did you bring the baby?” He asks eagerly as a small smile creeps on to his face, he’s doing exactly what I don’t want him to do, he thinks that I’m here to sort things out but honestly I just want a little bit of closure.

“No,” I deadpan.

“Oh,” He frown in reply.

“I’m not here to sort things out Harry I want to know what happened. I want to know everything, I want to know when it happened, why it happened, were you the one who made the first move? Intrigue me.” I spit bitterly. His facial expression is shocked, I didn’t ask about the details when he with Caroline.

“Jess please don’t make me do this,” He mumbles as he closed his eyes and pushed his curls to the side of his face. “I’m so sorry that I hurt but I don’t want to hurt you anymore. Please-.” He begged.

“Harry I want to know! Why did you cheat on me again?” I raised my voice.

I'm Not Your Baby, Baby! (Sequel to Is That My Baby, Baby?)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara