Chapter 19

He answered their questions! He fucking answered their questions! If I was angry before I fucking furious now. I waited hours out in the backyard just waiting for the little shit to come home so I could kick his arse, he answered all their questions! He told them that we were kissing when he pushed me in to the knife! He told them that we were together while Niall was in Ireland and the worst part, he told the world that I had been with Niall.

I have a reason to be furious with him, he told me that all he was doing was explaining what happened and telling them what Niall had told them and now the whole world knew that I had had sex with Niall! I was furious, not to mention stressed. Life is hard enough without the whole world knowing all my problems! As soon as I saw him walking around in the house I was off my chair and over to the other side of the yard.

He saw me coming and walked to the door. I couldn’t tell what he was thinking because his face was completely blank. He met me on the veranda. “Can I help you?” He asks casually.

“Yes you can help me, mind telling me why you just aired all my problems on TV?” I was trying really hard not to shout at him but I was just so angry!

“Didn’t think it would hurt.” He shrugs his shoulders.

“What the hell is wrong with you Harry?! You can’t just go on TV and talk about me! I would never ever do that to you, no matter how much I hate you!” I raised my voice. I didn’t want people knowing that I had slept with both Harry and Niall since the wedding. They already followed my life enough.

“You’ve made it pretty clear that you don’t want to be with me anymore, so I thought I’d just get everything out of the way and let the world know what a fucking slut you are!” He hisses at me. And now I know that he’s angry. “You had a chance Jess, I wanted to be with you, even after I watched you with Niall!” He was red in the face and he was flexing his fists and gritting his teeth. “I was willing to change for you,”

“You will never change Harry,” I hiss back at him. “Niall was right, once a cheater, always a cheater. You can air all the dirty laundry you want, you will not be seeing your son.” I tell him with a vicious tone and turn on my heel and walk back to my house. I slam the sliding door and lean against it.

“Jess?” Niall was in the kitchen heating up some food for William. He had been sitting right beside me as we watched the news program that Harry was on. He was angry too but I told him that I would go over when Harry got home. Harry wouldn’t hit me but if Niall confronted him and made him angry he would probably hit him and I didn’t want that.

“He’s not even sorry,” I breathe as I slide down the back of the door to the floor. I pull my knees up to my chin and hug my knees.

“What did he say?” He asks softly as he walks over to me and sits on the floor next to me with William in his lap.

“He told me that he didn’t think it would hurt. He’s just get it out of the way and let the world know what a fucking slut I am,” I sniffed sadly. William reached out for me and I took him from Niall and hugged him.

Tears pricked my eyes, I had loved Harry for a good part of three years and now everything was ruined. We had a child together and neither of us could get along because he kept fucking things up and I was eternally angry at him. “I’ll be right back,” He murmurs softly. He stands up and walks out the door. I worry for a moment but decide to leave it, Niall can look after himself.

I heard shouting a few minutes later so I got up and walked out on to the deck to see Niall and Harry having loud words on his veranda. “You’re just a selfish prick!” Niall shouts at Harry.

“And what are you Niall? You waited until I fucked up and then you swooped in and picked up my sloppy left overs!” Harry shouted. My jaw dropped as Niall clenched his fist and clocked Harry right in the face.