Chapter 6

OK FAIR WARNING READERS THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU’RE NOT COMFORTABLE DON’T READ :)

Noelle finally took the test after she knew that she was not getting out of the house without taking the test so she walked down the hall and in to the bathroom. Niall and I talked quietly while Harry played with William on the floor. I was about to get off the sofa and go see how Noelle was doing but Niall pulled me back down and planted a firm kiss on my cheek. My eyes went wide as I quickly glanced at Harry and he was looking at us curiously.

I avoided the whole situation and got off the sofa again and briskly walked through the house and down the hallway. Noelle was standing in the bathroom looking at the shiny watch on her wrist. “How’s it going?” I ask her curiously. She turns around and glares at me and then looks back to the watch and finally picks up the little stick. She looks at it and then goes to throw it in the trash. “Let me see,” I tell and walk right in to the bathroom and snatch the stick from her. My eyes widen, “It’s negative Noelle,” I tell her with an unhappy glare.

“The first one I took was … was positive.” She stuttered nervously.

“You’re such a liar.” I hiss at her loudly. Harry and Niall walk down the hallway and stop at the doorway where we’re standing glaring at each other.

“You’re not pregnant?” Niall asks with hopefully eyes.

She nods slowly. “Then why did you tell us that you were?” Harry asks.

“Because I … I don’t know! Can you move your car so I can leave please?” She snaps at Niall and pushes past me.

“Don’t push her!” Harry and Niall snap at the same time, oh great here we go.

“Why not? If it weren’t for her…” Niall doesn’t want to hear what she’s about to say and grabs her wrist and yanks her down the hallway. Harry and I stand there awkwardly watching Niall drag Noelle down the hall.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine she didn’t touch me, are you relieved?” I ask him curiously as we start to walk back down the hallway to the living room where William is lying on his back and he’s playing with his toes.