Chapter 22

“No Louis I did not tell Harry and Niall that I wanted to have kids with them. All I said was that I wanted another baby. I wasn’t specific and I have no plans in the near future to have a baby with Niall or Harry. I was merely stating that I was clucky. I’ve been clucky since I was fifteen years old.” I resist rolling my eyes even though he won’t be able to see me. Louis called me this evening while Eleanor was bathing Molly. Zayn had been on the phone with him telling him that I had told both Niall and Harry that I wanted to have another baby.

I didn’t intend to act on it! William is still a baby and I am happy with having just him at the moment. I can imagine having to little kids close in age, sounds terribly hard and my life is already stressful enough.  “But now Harry’s going to think that you want to make babies with him,” He whines.

“So Jess, how was your holiday in the Bahamas with Niall? Oh it was great Louis, THANKS FOR ASKING!” I mock sarcastically. This was the first time I had heard from my ‘loving’ brother since Niall and I had left for the Bahamas.

“Don’t get sassy with me Jessamine,” Louis warns.

“Make me,” I roll my eyes.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me!” He snaps.

“How did you know that I was rolling my eyes?” I instinctively look over my shoulder but no one is there. Niall is in the shower and William is asleep and I’m just sitting on the sofa.

“I’ve been living with you for nearly 21 years, I know when you’re rolling your eyes at me Jess.” He chuckled. “Speaking of 21 are you planning to have a party?” He asks me curiously. My birthday is in about two weeks, I can believe it’s come so quickly.  This time last year I didn’t even know I was pregnant. I was alone for my twentieth birthday and that as a horrible time for me because I was upset about Harry and I was sick, and lonely.

“Um I haven’t really planned anything but I suppose we could. I mean we’ve got the yard space and everything.” I say. I’ve never really been one for parties but Harry, Niall and Louis all generally go over the top when it’s my birthday, except last year. Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn called me. I didn’t hear from Harry at all, not even on twitter.

“Well let me know yeah? Oh hey did you hear about Liam popping the question to Dani? We’re going shopping tomorrow morning for a ring.” He says casually.

I smile, Liam said he was wait for a gathering so he could ask her in front of all his friends. If I had a birthday party that would be the perfect time for him to ask. “Yeah he told me when we came over today. I’m really happy for him,”