nineteen

It was strangely comfortable. Yn  really had good sleep even though her head buzzed after getting drunk. She refused to get up..but after some time she eventually forced her eyelids to open her eyes ...her blurry vision got clear a bit by bit ..she saw a pair of closed eyes.. so close that she could count his eyelashes.

She was still sleepy. it all felt like a dream ..his arms wrapped around her waist as jungkook looked so calm sleeping like this ..the upper two buttons of his shirt open revealing his smooth neck and little bit of chest .

It felt so unrealistic..that yn unknowingly touched his face ..the moment her hand touched his face his eyes opened as if he wasn't slept at all...yn let out a gasp so shocked that her first response was to pulled beck and get away..his arms wrapped around her waist more security and tightly that she could feel his breath on her face now.

" Sir " yn couldn't bring herself to say more . he took his time to look at her gently carassing her cheeks .his eyes were unbearable. they were same even though things have come so far that it looks awkward ..

" You are a light drinker " his voice was soft as her eyes widen..it was real ..he was with her and he had the audacity to hold her close like before.

Anger , pain , heartbreak took over her she tried to push him away ..her eyes wet slightly " let me go " but offcourse he was strong enough to crush   her bone ..so holding her down was nothing difficult..he pinned down her both hands by wrist hovering over her trapping her  ..

" yn ..dear ..listen to me " jungkook almost plead..but yn refused to look in his eyes as she struggled to get free from his grip moving constantly.

" Let me go ...I said let me go ..you " she intends to speak it strictly but her voice was breaking as she sobbed .." let me go ..."

" Do you want me to go " this time she stopped moving... looking at his face as he asked again with a grim expression .." tell me ...you want it or not ?...say it and I'll leave "

." I dislike you ...." Yn sobbed tapping his chest gently in a motion as if going to punch " I really dislike you ...you send me away ..and now"..

" That's not the question.." jungkook spoke softly this time losing his grib a bit " answer me...do you want me to leave ..say it ...if you want that..I'll make sure to never show you my face "

" No "..yn spoke tears trailing down her cheeks...it felt like a knife just peicered through her heart and she is too numb to feel anything .

" No I don't want you to stay ..or no I don't want you to leave " jungkook interrogated " be more specific "

" No mr Jeon ...I don't want you to leave ..am I clear now " the anger in her eyes was new to him but soon it vanished and her eyes soften again
" Because I don't want to stop looking at you...it's ok if you can't register my feelings...but I do like you ....it's not about winning you .I am happy as long as you don't ignore me "

" Already giving up on it ? " He felt a little hurt to be honest.

" What am I suppose to do after you send me away " yn jerked her hand away " I don't want to behave like a obsessed psyco .." she paused
" What about you mr jeon...why did you come here "

" What do you want ...a truth or excuse " he pulled her to sit on bed along with .

" I don't know .. anything anymore..it's like I never really knew what is going on in  your head "

" I am here for international collaboration....this is a excuse " he paused taking a deep breath" I wanted to see you ...I missed you a lot ..this is the truth "

" It's so easy for you " her voice was still weepy
" You don't care about anyone's feelings...if you miss me that much ...why didn't you took me beck ..you waited for two weeks for what ..mr Jeon..I don't know .what am I doing ---"

And he hugged her ..a tight hug enough to melt her ..." I am sorry...I am so sorry yn .. please don't hate me.."

" You should have *sobs sobs* come ...I would go beck with you happily but * sob sob* you took so long * sob sob * to see if I make any difference or not ..isn't it * sobs* isn't it true " she let her body go powerless as if no longer the energy to fight or sit .. melting in his arms ...

" I am sorry...I was coward...I " jungkook paused.. " I know now ....I really really love you ....I don't know when ..where ..how ..it doesn't matters anyways..." He inhaled sharply" all I know is I love you and that's true .."

Yn never in her whole life thought that someone like him really would say these things to her for a good moment she registered everything in her mind...

" And it was never about you being not worthy "
Jungkook pulled from hug palming her face
" It was because of my insecurities...you still have your time..you can beck away ..I don't want you to regret your decision "

" There is no regret...and never will be " yn could not believe a man like him could have insecurities.

" The age difference between us?" Jungkook really pushed his words with difficulty.

" It doesn't matter....I am not a minor anymore" yn looked like a excited kid " accepted"

" I have anger problems"

"  accepted "

" Once you get in relationship with me ...there won't be turning beck..I won't leave you even you beg me to"

" Accepted "

" I want to get married someday before I reach my thirties..you won't have enough time.." jungkook paused this time looking down " I am already 26"

" We can get  married now ..if you want to " yn laughed " accepted"

" Can I kiss you .."

" Accep----cough cough .. cough " .

Jungkook laughed a little pouring a glass of water ....how can she be so confident about marriage and shy about a kiss...silly ..he  poured a glass of water for himself too bringing to his lips sipping a bit "

" Actually " yn looked up " I didn't brushed yet..lemme ju__"

" Cough cough cough " jungkook choked on water immediately..." I got my clothes wet.... washroom " he practically sprinted towards the bathroom...his cheeks to neck turning into light pink shades .

Author: I have a strong cold ...I can't breathe...I hate cold weather and winter.