chapter two

She silently sit inside the car as jungkook closed the door coming to the driving seat beside her... she kept looking down as she lost something precious and always found it on the floor... jungkook glanced at her sideways as he don't know how to initiate a conversation... he was not known to be a friendly person even his employees fear to even utter a work in front of him...

He noticed she didn't do her seatbelt yet...so he stretches his arm towards her to do her seatbelt but she flinch immediately causing jungkook movement to stiffen.

" I " he cleared his throat " your seatbelt " only after he told her did she seem to calm down as he did her seatbelt as their eyes met for a second and she immediately looked away.

" Sorry " She mumbled still looking down.

Jungkook starts the car driving to jeon mension. there was a weird silence in the atmosphere as jungkook straighten his neck still driving... why he is so nervous... Did he forget he is the CEO who can shout at a huge number of employees without any hesitation and give his speech to a hall full of people... it's just a young girl here.

He again clear his throat as he decided to break the ice between them " Listen yn "His voice was steady as she tilted her head to look at him.

" Learn to look up when you are talking to someone " he continue to drive as he spoke

" don't let your body language tell your weakness... there would be a lot of people who will want to take advantage of your fear in future "he looked sideways to her that their eyes met " get it? "

" Mn," she hummed and bowed slightly " thank you sir " her voice was still low and shaky.

Jungkook nodded and asked " did you have breakfast yet "

" Huh? " She looked at him but didn't speak a word.

" If no then let's eat... if yes " he tilted his head " then I am hungry accompany me ".. he stopped the car in front of a beautiful and well-known cafe ...and opened the door holding it for yn as she first hesitated but still came out ...

Jungkook slid the menu towards her " choose what you wanna have "

yn looked at the menu full of expensive desserts cake pastries and coffee.... so expensive but she couldn't say anything... she scanned the whole menu and finally found the cheapest pastries and then looked at jungkook pointing at it on the menu.

" Why this one " jungkook raised his eyebrows in a questioning way.

" Like. I.i like it " she collected her courage to finally spoke up.

jungkook couldn't understand the real reason...as he had never been in a situation like her ...that he had to look at the price of a thing to buy it so he really thought maybe she liked it...
" then I'll have this one too "

Soon waiter arrived placing the pastries on both sides. She mimicked the action of jungkook holding the spoon and eating a spoonful of it.

it was tasty... even the cheapest one was expensive for her so it was really delicious... she took another spoonful and ate it like the sweetness melting in her mouth.

"I know what happened  can't be changed " Jungkook spoke up all of sudden " and maybe you hate me... but I truly want you to think about your future and tell me what you want "

" I " She placed the spoon aside " I don't hate you, sir... " her voice was shaky as she spoke again " I should have known something like this would happen " she was trembling slightly as her words stumbled.

"It's ok it's alright take your time.. here drink water " Jungkook seemed a little tensed as he passed a water glass to her.

"It's been two years since my father was diagnosed with fatal cancer as our financial condition get worsened... he couldn't work efficiently like before... I should have known this would happen when he told me ...he would die so he want to secure my future by earning a large amount of money "