thirteen : hurt

When she looked at taehyung's face she understood why no one would sit at the same table in cafeteria this boy have always a resting face that people would never approach afraid he might be rude..

Yn stared blankly at her plate as taehyung ate  his food slowly ..from the day she met him and been his friend. No other person could talk to her. It was boring. Taehyung only know how to talk about equations and maths.

She was somehow curious. How can a nerd like him get girls like it's nothing? But again, he had a pretty face. She'd find him with many girls yn was sure taehyung  didn't seem to be one who can be committed in a serious relationship.

Her thoughts got interrupted as she saw Steve and Mark coming to the table she glanced at taehyung and then at them. Is there going to be a another fight? She can't be involved. Jungkook was so angry earlier.

but nothing like this happened..marks head was wrapped in bandage..she remembers how she hitted his head before..she felt a little guilty too.

" Yn ..I am sorry" Steve spoke with sore throat as if he would cry any moment " sorry I shouldn't have slapped you "

" Me too " mark passed a awkward smile to taehyung but teahyung had no interest in looking at him as he kept nibbling on his bread " taehyung I am sorry..I admit I was jealous"

Yn Immediately stood up, rubbing her eyes as if trying so hard not to shed tears. "I'm sorry Mark, I really didn't want to hurt you. I just saw the rod and hit you without thinking. "

"It's alright. It's alright"  mark looked at teahyung who didn't even moved from his seat when three of them were practically cried.

Tak Tak ~ taehyung slammed table two times drawing all of their attention to him. " What festival is this? Apologies giving " his eyelashes flattered as he looked up to mark. "Sit down you both"

Steve and Mark shared a look and sat down in front."I won't say sorry. " Taehyung spoke bluntly. " Because I  I have done nothing wrong. I don't hold grudges. I do what I want on spot. "

He couldn't speak more as yn elbowed him, glaring at him " enough. No one will argue now."

So four of them like the kindergarten kids who meet for the first time ..first talked awkwardly, but then they were going with the flow. Taehyung was silent most of the time but he would nod every time yn looked at him to approving  her opinion.

she got to know Mark was good at academics too..and likes to draw..as for Steve ...he was more in interested in business..he is the biggest fanboy of jungkook..yn was shocked his respect for mr Jeon wasn't affected at all after that slap ..

Steve told her that his dream is to work with jungkook..Steve speaking
" I know I had to work hard enough to mr Jeon notice me ...he will be not angry with me anymore then "

Yn was in awee ..how all of them have their own stories..they were doing everything to achieve their goals.

Yn entered the car as  driver came to pick her from school to jeon mention she greeted the driver and sat in the car scrolling her phone the moment  Internet connected with phone notification after notification popped on the screen and it was from the Jungkook fan club..

Clicking on it . she forget to breath for a second. It was few photos of her and jungkook on the bridge earlier. They were hugging.. jungkook's face could be seen clearly as yn's face wasn't in display.. Caption of the post made her body numb "Jeon jungkook is dating the famous bussiness man is dating a student."

Yn realised She was wearing school dress that day.. she was getting more and more panicked reading the comments. People were not being humble at all.

*** Is he dating a schoolgirl?**