chapter nine

" why I woke up this early " she yawned stretching her arms ...guess she really slept early yesterday... Its just 5 am now....she held her head..

Why did she cried so much yesterday.. why she had to make jungkook so worried.... She stood up from bed coming out if her room to get some water... She walked with half opened eyes ..

Reaching to the kitchen she opened refrigerator taking out a water bottle and yawned ...she drank while turning to leave ....her eyes shot opened looking at the view in front..

Jungkook came out of a room  shirtless ..it was basically a home gym ..his tone body was all sweaty ...so he workout daily this early? ...but at that moment she couldn't think about anything and immediately chocked on water

"Cough' cough 'cough "her coughing surely draw jungkook attention to her as he took few steps to her" you are up so early today "

" I " her eyes just refused to look at his face and she had to struggle to not look at her body too..so she stared at the bottle in her hands "yes I woke up early... "

" mn " he took a water bottle from refrigerator " I'll go shower... tell me if you need something... Workers are not here yet"

"OK " she looked more down ...what can she do instead? ...  Yesterday she was a cry baby clinging to him..why things turn awkward sometimes..

When he left she sneaked in her room brushing her teeth and taking her phone with her downstairs ..

When he came downstairs he saw her smiling looking at her phone screen ...for some certain reason hr felt a weirdness ...what she is smiling at ? ...he narrowed his eyes walking to her but she still didn't noticed him ..

Can he take this freaking phone and slam it on floor ? ..he didn't even himself know what makes him so angry...

even after trying to hold  so hard ..he couldn't controlled himself..and took her phone with a swift moment..

She was surprised at the lost and turn to see him..he was wearing whole white comfy nightwear ..his bangs covering his forehead... She looked at him and couldn't looked away.

While jungkook held her phone scrolling a little as a slight smile appeared on his face ..he looked at yn as their eyes met " why you have to look at my pics when I am here "

" I was not..ah..I was not looking at your pictures " she was so embarrassed she wished she could dig a hole and burry herself right away
" its just your fan group"

" fan group? " jungkook raised his eyebrows and scrolled more ..its true it's all filled with his  edits and photos
" why am I having fans now ..I am not a celebrity "

" you don't know " she let out a laugh
" after all you are CEO of jeons's ..rich and handsome.. This is enough to have some fans "

His expression twisted more as he scrolled more " why there is my pictures I never knew existed.. and how come my schedules leaked here "

" give me your phone "

" huh?"

" your phone sir"

Jungkook obediently took out his phone and gave her his phone..
She types something in it and gave it back to him " you can change your schedule from now if it got leaked again "

" do have to worry about this too now" he sighed looking at his phone and then looked up at her " don't be a fan then "

" huh?"

" I am not a celebrity " he looked in her eyes " and you said they like me cause I am rich and handsome.. So don't be fan just like me for my personality "

" oh god " she lost it ..she turned and almost hit her head on wall when a palm came between her forehead and wall .

" guess you are so hungry " jungkook make her sit " don't hit your head I'll go look for something to eat"

She leaned on table ..why this man is freaking adorable... her heart almost stopped... She took a breath and look at him " you know how to cook ?"

" well I guess " he pouted unknowingly holding a knife..and the way he held it ..it was clear he don't know how to cook

She immediately stood up to walk to him and crossed her arms " leave it "

" hm?"

" put it down sir you'll hurt yourself " she said palming her face..

"Oh" jungkook put it down without any objection..

She took out a packet of ramyeon and poured some water in pot..

" why its here" jungkook took the pot away from her.  Putting it on stove...not to mention he was still scared that she'll burn herself

" voila Unnie and I  eat it a lot" she smiled foolishly as jungkook held her hand and make her stand away..

He raised his eyebrows " you better not eat it regularly " and here comes the bossy jeon jungkook..how can he change his expression and mood this fast ...she looked down and nodded .

_____________________________________

Yn peeked from the corner of her eyes .when taehyung entered classroom but before he could see her she looked down on her book.

Taehyung was wearing his usual clothes and entered class like no one existed ...

When he put his bag on his desk he found a earing with hanging little star ...it was the same earring he lost during fight..

Who else could put it there other then yn...that day when she grabbed his hand was to give it beck and maybe to stop him ...

Screech~ the voice of desk made her look up as she saw taehyung pulling a desk to place it in front of her and sat on it " so yn " his face totally lacked any emotion " we can talk like this right "

" I " she looked at him and couldn't utter a word " b b... but w...w..why "
She stumbled on her each words

" b..b..because I..I..wa..want to " he precisely copied her stumbling mockingly... Why he had to be so mean with her ...she tilted her head and looked straight at him with steady eyes ..

" have I done something to you " you could feel  slight disappointment and sadness in her voice " tell me why is that you dislike me so much "

She had to speak up cause whole class choose to be mute

" who said I hate you " he smiled mockingly and leaned a little closer
" I dislike each one of you.. Not only you "

She was speechless ...but he spoke again " anyways ...I am not here for it...thanks for returning this " she saw the same earning in his hand ..so he was here to say thanks but why he had to create a scene like he is bullying her..

" what y'all are staring at ..." He spoke in a steady voice " I am being friendly here " he stood up to leave

" taehyung " he heard yn's voice as he turn to look at her " congratulations for scoring highest "...

" why ...don't you think my mom did it " he spoke mockingly

" no " she smiled " I know you worked hard "

He was speechless for few second and took a breath to scold her " so nosy
As she let out a laugh " why exactly you want"

" you see " she smiled awkwardly " if you can help me with my next test ..just a little guidance "

He furrows his eyebrows " how much you scored in last test "

Her smile frozed " umm...its only 39"

"Mnn" he seem to think a bit " meet me at library "

"Thanks " she was so relieved he didn't judged her on her marks

" but"

" hm?"

" you don't regret it later " his face was all serious " I am brutal in giving feedbacks "