chapter three

" You are so clumsy " Jungkook's lips curves a little from corner in a slight smile... but the girl in his embrace widen her eyes as someone just gave her dangerous threats... her face seem to be paled like someone sucked all of her blood out of his body... she regain her composure pushing him away gently... jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as his heart felt a weird pang sound which was only audible for him... the sudden lose of her body from his masculine arms left him with a undescribed hurt...

" I am... I am sorry sir " she bowed few times trembling slightly not daring to even glance at his face.... sorry for what... for smiling in front of him... for being comfortable in this house.. his mood immediately dropped as he couldn't hide the emptiness in his expression too.

" Have you eaten yet? " He regained himself a little...his usual cold expression beck... he had never felt this emotion before... he simply never cared about how people feared him... he enjoyed the terror in those eyes which protected a thick layer around him giving him inner peice and privacy...

But now yn was so frightened  by his any slightest movement... he regret being so intimidate for once..

Mansion agian went empty ...  As almost every worker and servents had left... there was rule of jeon mansion that no staff is allowed to stay there at night... only security guards alone can stay in security block attached with mansion..

The moment old maid set dinner on table and turn to leave... yn whole body reacted on her own a little like she wanna tell her to stay... but at the end she said nothing... her eyes were focused on her beck entire time until her figure dissapear from her sight.. it seem she was looking at her last hope but that too faded...

It was awkward atmosphere on dinning table as yn glanced at jungkook who was sitting in front on her... his bossy aura was difficult to ignore... his expression serene and calm.. his eyes half opened as he looked down at his food... but there was cold air that seem to say :don't talk to me : around him..

The moment his eyelashes lifts up to look at her as there eyes met for a second before yn lowered her head picking chopsticks as she pocked the food few times..

Things are really out of his control right?.. how he tried to behave most gentle as he could with her... but her actions made him question his attitude.. he tried to not lose his composure and speak something which will only worsen the situation.. he stood up sliding the food aside..

Yn finally  looked at him with a confused look in his eyes as he spoke
" you can continue ...its must be uncomfortable to eat with me.. plus I lost my appetite "

He couldn't hide the slight anger in his voice as he left for his room.. leaving yn with a blank expression..

_____________________________________

It was late at night as he was so emerged in his laptop knowing it is not necessary to check these report twice again ... but he still didn't stop reading those lengthy report even after reading them several time before.. his mind was in chaos.. He kept diverting his brain in work..

but still he made some typo mistakes again and again " Damn it " He cursed underneath his breath closing the laptop ,throwing his head beck ,closing his eyes lying slightly into a sitting position..

Knock knock... someone knocked on his door... Causing him slightly open his eyes as he sit straight before speaking " Come in "

" Sir " yn stood their with a food try in her hands as she entered the room pushing the door aside with her shoulder " You haven't eaten anything.. I brought you food "

Jungkook look at her with a expressionless face.. what makes her confident all of the sudden... he tilted his head and didn't spoke anything..

his gaze was as controlled as he could.. but was enough to peirce through someone's soul... good thing she didn't make any eye contact and just keep walking to him with low head and placed the food in front of him..