chapter five

She was looking at him sitting on bed as jungkook immediately immersed the burn by cold water and pressed ice peck on it for few minutes... untill she felt pain subsides..

He applied some medical cream on the minor burn and used a sterile non stick bandage on it..

" Sir it's fine " yn speak in a low voice.. this burn isn't so major that it need this much care... but he ignored her as bs searched the fast aid box for some painkillers medicine  ..

" acetaminophen... or ibuprofen " he whisper  seem to think about something before reaching for his phone in his pocket surely for doctor's advice..

" You don't need to " Yn spoke again as she forced a smile " I don't need painkiller... it's fine now "

" SHUT UP " jungkook looked up his expression still cold as ice causing yn froze for moment " HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO TAKE  CARE... "

His voice was steady and clear as he spoke again " Should I put a rule list for you huh?... ... you are not allowed to enter kitchen.. not allowed to touch stove.. not even allowed to hold knife and not allowed to get involved with workers "

He looked straight in her eyes... eyes which seem to fill with tears but he didn't noticed as his rage was on it's peak... he seem to overlooked the slight dampness in her eyelashes

" Or you could just tell me you are unable to do it... I won't hesitate to arrange a babysitter for a 18 years old girl " ..... damn it yes 18 years old.. he remember it's her birthday tomorrow.. he even wrote it in his  schedule to remember it but seeing how she almost burned herself he lost his composure for sure... next second he noticed her eyes we're tearing up..

" Ohk... listen " he tried to speak as low as he could " I didn't intended to make you sad.. ohk look at me " he almost plead.

Yn still didn't looked up as she wiped her tears " I understand "

" No you don't understand " jungkook suppressed the urge to higher his voice "  I have never taken care of anybody.. do you have any slightest idea how hard I try to cope up with it... I gain some faith in myself seeing you normally happy this morning and  I came to know you just burned your hand... you just have to be a little careful right.. and --"

Before he could speak more she pulled blanket over her lying on bed
" I am sleepy sir " her voice was breaking into slight sobs

Jungkook sighed " yn I am sorry.. it's my habit of dealing people.. I " he closed his eyes .. so you are not going to come out of the blanket right?  He thought..

" I... I  understand I am not sad and mad with you  sir " She spoke from under the sheets but how could jungkook believe her when her voice was so weepy..

" I hope you reflect on what I said and accept my genuine apologies due to lack of my experience in this matter and"     He spoke in a clear and low voice" " ..I hope you don't build up any  unnecessary thoughts in your head like you did before... I am truly concern and ready to even reflect on my behavior too.. I "

Before he could speak more he noticed how he talked... it was like he was giving a presentation... gosh he really don't know how to apologize normally..

He sighed before leaving her room.. taking few sleeping pills to sleep without any problem... .

There was a lot in his mind as he forgot he had already took some headache pills few hours ago...

___________________________________

" Happy birthday " she muttured to her reflection in the bathroom mirror first thing in morning and sighed thinking how she behaved to jungkook last night...