chapter six

Thousands of shows to watch and she chooses the most dramatic kdrama to watch ... that's what jungkook thought palming his cheeks looking at television screen...

Hours passed like this and he started to get so interested  in that without knowing himself.. he opened his mouth eating popcorn time to time as his doe eyes were focused on kdrama..

" Sir...can't you eat it yourself " he turned to see yn who was holding popcorn bowl and was feeding him ..

" My hand hurt from injection... " he blinked innocently..

" Isn't it your left hand which get injected "

" Huh? " jungkook looked quite hurt as he pout " is this a difficult job to feed me... I am sick and you... mnnnmm " yn immediately stuffed more popcorn in his mouth as she laugh a little

" Ohk ohk I get it "

why is he so cute?... his bangs his round and beautiful eyes his pout... his baby face and stuffed cheeks. eating popcorn .

He is cute without any doubt.. and as yn's nature she can't see anything cute hurt...just like she couldn't see him all pale and weak in the morning... isn't it same as when you see a small cat suffer and your heart quiver ... It's just the same... he is surely the cutest human she had ever met ..

" this was the most  unnecessary break up " he objectively turned off the television ..

"I don't think so " Yn stood up taking out thermometer from drawer " sometimes we need to step back when things don't workout "

" They could just talk this out or mnn " Yn laughed and shoved  thermometer into his mouth ..

" Nothing last forever... love friendship affection... it will all fade away one day for sure " yn spoke Unaffectedly taking out the thermometer from his mouth ... his  temperature is normal now..

Jungkook held her wrist and pushed slightly as she was on bed besides him... sudden move cause her hand resting on his chest clumsily

" Who told you these things " jungkook voice was deep as he looked into her eyes as he look so serious
" Maybe you are just afraid it will last longer then you can love.. " he paused and spoke again " and be friends "

His words steady without any hind of Hassitation in them... it was surely the first time when she  heard a man speaking something like this... she smiled and clappes her hands together inaudibly " ohk ohk i get it "

It was quite embarrassing her heart almost raced like crazy... she pushed him gently afraid he might heart her loud heart beats..

Few knocks on door made them both attention at door... as namjoon entered the room along with a cake box " happy birthday yn "

Soon cake was placed on table.. yn smiled awkwardly clearly don't know how to react.... she know namjoon as she saw him few times when some he approach her uncle before...

" He is my company manager mr kim namjoon " jungkook stretches his arms standing..

" Let me introduce myself " namjoon gave a look to jungkook and turn to yn " hi i am his  cousin namjoon... you can call me handsome too "

Namjoon laughed as jungkook gave a disgusting look to him  " oh thank you Mr kim... ah.. Mr handsome " yn laughed matching the vibe with him. .

She cuts the cake as namjoon cheered loudly causing her smile more... it's felt so good when people remember your birth date.... she turned to jungkook expecting him to wish her with a determined look as namjoon elbowed him