chapter ten

Tak ~ taehyung smacked yn's head with  notebook lightly " this is the third time of this mistake ...don't skip the procedure you idiot"

Yn smiled awkwardly nodding her head ..who would have thought this popular boy would turn into asian mom's when it comes to study " I am doing it properly...and it's library don't be loud "

" Give it here " he took pen from her hand and started solving the equation " see don't skip the procedure..it will lead into a mess "

" Oh " she looks carefully at the solution and tried a new question
" ohk so here it is right "

" Yeah keep going" he looked annoying as he wants to hit her one more time ...she furrowed her eyebrows thinking for some minutes..

" Here " she looks up with a smile ..he made a face like  what's-there-is-to-be-so-happy-about ..
he took the notebook and looked at it uninterestingly..

Staring for a while a smile formed on his lips ..yn was left shocked...this is the probably first time..he smiled without faking it..

He puts the notebook on table as he saw yn staring at him .his smile vanished " ahem " he cleared his throat " good job"

" Oh " she for a moment forgot how to react ..but smiled after few seconds ..who would have thought he would be happy just like this... truly a good teacher he is ..

" You are so telented " she let out a sigh " going to be a idol and also a topper I am envious"

" There is nothing to be envy about"

She totally ignored his sentence as she spoke again " but to be honest you are so rackless about your image...do you have any idea ..what will happen if people started to bring out your past when you get famous..   maybe it's not a big deal now...but when you get popular people really will find flows"

" Shh" he looked like he got a headache hearing her " there is no need..I left the idol company"

" Why" before she could realise word was out of her mouth..

" Some personal reasons" he raised his eyebrows looking a little annoyed

His phone buzzed as he took it out from his pocket " what happened" yn ask looking up from book " is everything okay"

" That's it for today " he took his beg and stood up " practice it again "
" Oh " she looked at him with confusion" ohk thanks"

She returned to class after the free period and didn't found taehyung there..he must have gone to his friends...she thought.. thinking about his friends he really don't talk to people in class and outside the class he always get into quarrel...so she don't think he ever had one genuine friend ...

When two subjects periods passed and teahyung didn't returned..she felt something was  weird... suspicious he don't ever skip this much classes ...

She left class after math class eneded to find him ..she searched everywhere he could be ..but found nothing..

Just when she was about to return the class she heard a low whimper .as someone was in pain..she followed the sound to end up to the beck of school building..it was all empty ..no sign of people

She kept walking untill she saw two boys cursing and kicking something on ground.   She realised one of the boy was mike .. does that mean the one gotten beaten their was...... taehyung..It is indeed taehyung..

" Stop " she yelled as they both looked at her...she saw taehyung's face was full of injuries as blood appears on his cheeks and lips  " what you two are doing leave him"