fourteen ( feelings?)

Yn could smell dust everywhere..a dark room ..her eyelids were forced to shut... refusing to open up . the maximum amount of movement she could do was to tap her hand on dirty floor ..a tear trailed down her cheek
" Sir " she muttered " help me..save me please"

How did she end up here ..she held her head as if it will burst open with pain..it was all good till the school ended..she met her friends..she hugged taehyung telling about her crush on jungkook..he comferted her ..even Steve and mark  were there in the lunch break togather..she was laughing on how Steve brought icecream  for everyone and forget about taehyung..she was feeling fine after a long time..she took her test and it went good..so where this all went wrong?

She should have waited for car to arrive or she should have let teahyung tag along ..she was so careless and overconfident about going home alone ..why did she thought nothing would happen in broad daylight.

Yn was walking there with so many people around her .she felt safe so when did she took a turn and was all alone ..she still was felling safe seeing a old lady in the way ..that old lady approached her with a note in her hand .. asking a address with that little hat on  her head she looked pittifull . Yn couldn't help but  to stop .

" Child can you help me to tell where this place is " that women spoke with a shaky voice so yn held the note looking at it attentively..yn blinked her eyes thinking hard about it and muttered still looking at the note
" I don't think this place even exist grandma "

She looked up and something sprayed on her face and she felt her body giving up ..her eyes started to feel tired and she end up in this dark and dusty room..

"What do you mean by , you didn't find her " jungkook asked raising his eyebrows ..first when he got a call that yn didn't returned home so he came beck from office immediately thinking maybe she was with her friends but it is not what it seems like...her phone was not reachable..

" I was late ..thought she must have came beck " driver spoke up with his head hung low .

" Then where is she " jungkook's eyes stared him with anger and with a unknown fear ... without wasting his time anymore he ordered his secretary to check upon every cctv from the school to jeon mansion..every shop ..every building which had cctv footage.

While he left for police station..he knew yn won't be so careless...the girl who even tell before going to sleep ...how can she leave for somewhere without telling him..he was afraid..for that first time he felt that things wasn't in his hand ..he felt helpless..

" We understand mr Jeon " a junior office spoke nodding his round head
" but the girl is already eighteen..maybe she just went out with her friends or boyfriend "

" She don't have a boyfriend " jungkook clenched his fist " why don't you just do your damn work huh...I am telling you to find her ..then fucking do it"

" Jungkook.." namjoon held jungkook by arm to calm him down " I know you are worried...but calm down we wil find her " namjoon the turned to look at officer " I earlier talked to officer ..then why are  you  denying now"

" What is going on here " they all saw another officer in uniform entering the police station ..his face looked tired yet calm " soyeon ..beck to your table "

" Officer  hoseok " the officer name soyeon took a breath of relief " you are beck ..we have a problem here . "

Jhope took his cap off stroking his hair " yes I know..I have talked to mr namjoon before..start the investigation right away "

And the cctv footage of all the route were checked.. jungkook was running out of patience with every passing hour ..he might look calm and compose outside but he was shaken inside ..he fear her disapearance ..he don't even know if he was worried about his responsibility or some other feeling..after the great hardwork if while team the CCTV footage of yn last seen was found..