chapter eight

It don't change no matter how many time she turn the paper upside down she  let out a sigh .... only 39 marks...she  really did poor in her test...Yn almost stared a  hole in a paper before putting it in her beg...she leaned on her desk closing her eyes only to open them again..

a loud smack on desk could be heard as a boy of the same grade from different section shouted at someone
" yah taehyung who do you think you are "

Yn attentively looked at this quarrel well you can't say it quarrel cause that unknown guy just came to pick a fight..

Taehyung lazily looked at him with his eyes half opened " I am not in the mood Mike ...come beck leter to settle your grudges "

" grudges?" Boy named Mike let out a laugh " how can you be so shameless .. highest marks huh?..I wonder if your gold digger mom could go that far to make her son happy .. "

" Oh " Yn couldn't help but exclaimed in silence ...This is all because of jealousy ...But main  point was taehyung really did scored highest..

" She is not my mother ...keep her away from my business" taehyung seem to be a little annoyed by this unexpected guest " and try harder next time ....If you are this jealous"

" Pftt " almost everyone in class held their laugh in unison. some of them even laugh out loud..

" You ." Mike was quite speechless as his face colour changed due to embarrassment..he took few steps beck too...but how could a stubborn guy like him accept his defeat ..he opened his mouth again to cross the limit of vulgarity

" People like you what can you do instead of enjoying luxury of someone else....your mother is gold digger isn't she?..how can you prove she didn't make your marks raised by her contacts ...I wonder how many man she had to change to get the richest among them ...do you even know your real fath- "

He didn't even get to complete his sentence a heavy punch landed on his face ...Mike lost his balance falling on floor miserably..

Taehyung didn't stopped on just a punch ..he grabbed Mike's neck and slammed him on wall...

No one dares to speak up no one..Yn was speechless too...it took her some time to realise what is going on ...

A layer of gossebumps erupted all over her arm seeing taehyung lazily smile as he tighten his grip on Mike throat causing Mike letting out some choking sounds..he slapped here and there to get free from taehyung grip but failed...

Is he a psycho ...and what's wrong with people ..no one is stopping him why they all are so afraid of him..

" Speak Mike ..why are you so silent"
Taehyung's voice was soft as he was coaxing a child but his grip keep tighten ...  Mike's whole face turned red due to lack of oxygen as taehyung smile widen more " what happened my friend... aren't you going to speak something"

What is the actual fuck ..this man need a psychiatric help ..

Suddenly someone held taehyung's arms to stop him with little force..in the split of second he threw Mike on floor ..his first reaction was to turn and grabbing the coller of that person..his first raised in air almost punching that certain someone..

Yn was grabbed by coller  ..her body felt week all of the sudden with the force but punch was stopped in mid-air..

He stared at her with his feirce eyes ..Yn was on the verge of shedding tears ..she blink   few times not letting the tears fall ..she was terrified ..

With a pull of her shirt coller she was few inches away from taehyung's face  ..the corner of his eyes red as he spoke through gritted teeth " never come in my way ..  NEVER"