chapter seven

2 weeks later

" yn can you please fatch me water bottle from classroom " spoke one of yn's classmate breathing hard..

It was PE class... Yn too was breathing hard after a group run... she nodded and smile " Sure "

Corridor was so silent as maximum classes were taking the PE classes in that building ... she walked counting her steps tick tock tic tok...

Reaching her class she heard some voices which sounds like muffled and whisper.... she was taken a beck for a moment..

Who would someone be  still here... She opened the door without any second thought to find a pair of boy and girl kissing passionately.... she palm her eyes immediately... cause they were surely wasn't stopping at kiss...

She opened her eyes to find ...they both had pushed away from each other as boy looked quite frustrated not embarrassed at all... the girl adjusted her clothes before running away...

Leaving yn who was froze on place... she wished she could expire on the spot... she wished she could crawl outside her body and classroom... melt on spot and just vanish into thin air...

But these things were out of her skills so she fixed a weak awkward smile apologicly and turn to leave..

" Wait " her footsteps seem to froze as her heart raced from fear... She turned slightly to see narrowed eyes of the boy... how wouldn't she don't know  who he is .. Kim taehyung her classmate... he rarely attend school and he is also a kpop idol trianie.. his earrings dangled as he tilted his head.

" I will.. will not tell anyone " she took few steps beck seing him coming to her as her beck hit something..

he lowered his head scaring the life of her " can I trust you on it".

" Yeah... I don't care too " she looked up to his face collecting her all courage to speak.. it was really embarrassing..

" I like it " she looked at him with confusion... what he mean he like it.

" Huh? "

" The terror in your eyes... and the way you trembled " you could see his smirk " too bad... you aren't my type.. not a charming face, don't have a hot body ".

His smirk turn more mocking and devilish.. as he turn to leave

" Yah kim taehyung " she was quite offended.. why would he pick on her without any reason " you aren't my type too... not a gentleman immature and playboy "

before he could say anything she sprinted out of the class... the hell water bottle.. she can't stay here anymore..

" Aish this bitch " he gritted his teeth a little " did she just said I am not qualified enough"

suddenly he saw his friend coming
" what happened taehyung...you and that girl "  This boy must have see them together just now..

" Ha " he let out a laugh " I hate her types... typical protagonist vibes " he hates people who appears to be righteous. .. so called good people idiots..

___________________________________

Jeon office

There was a big chaos in office ... you could see people running here and there as namjoon was too busy scanning some papers..

" Mr kim  is everything alright " yn asked causing namjoon to turn.. it was normal for her to come here after school ....whenever she wanted to go home with jungkook she would always wait here doing her homework.. but today  everything looked upside down..