"Excuse me! My family and I have reserved this hut, you have no right to be here!" The angry short hair lady shouted which the music immediately stopped.

"I'm sorry but this place has our name in it, we rented it out for a few hours." Finley tells and crossed her arms, "Listen there's two more over. Maybe they have you name on it." She points and redirect the lady to the other huts.

But the lady wasn't having it and gets into Finley's face. Alcina was about to kill her but her children held her back, plus Tara too. Karl sat back and opens a drink and watches the show being, CoraLynn wasn't having it and gets up to help Finley. Hamura makes his mother look at him and tries to tell her to relax, which was hard as the old lady was still shouting at her wife.

"LISTEN OLD HAG! MY FAMILY AND I ARE TRYING TO CELEBRATE OUT GRANDSONS FIRST BIRTHDAY! SO HELP ME IF YOU DON'T LEAVE! I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT!!" Finley shouts loudly to where the birds flew away and the old lady's dog ran too.

Alcina and the rest had never seen this side of Finley before. It was her rage side as it was a very long time since they seen it. Bela and the girls came up and pushed Finley back to calm her down.

The old lady gasp then starts saying stuff about them and takes out her phone. She was recording them which Cassandra knew and felt her rage coming out too.

"She's has threaten me and my family! Go back to where you came from you fuckers!" The old lady continues to shout names until Cassandra walks back too them and spoke both Shihakage and Spanish.

"Loo noj ti holoh! Za zamudi Pragest loo. Eres una maldita Karen, ve a chuparle la polla a tu perro!" Cassandra clenched her fist and wanting to beat the living shit out of her, "Go away like my mom said!" She shows off her golden eyes that changes to blue within a second.

The old lady's husband comes in and was ready to hit Cassandra. Bela goes up behind and kicks the back of his knee. She grabs his hand and twisted it hard to where he was begging for mercy. Than a boy came up, who was the son of the old lady and the man, he pulls out his gun but Hamura was strong and fast as he takes the gun and breaks it in half. Inca on the other hand, she shows a-little bit of her Cadou side out as her skin cracks and frightens the family.

"Leave now or my siblings and I will fucking eat you all!" Inca shows off her razor sharp teeth like her mothers.

"Donna, Angie make them forget." Alcina ask her dear siblings as she and Angie walk over there with their powder bag.

Angie flys up to spook them more and makes funny faces at them. The old couple scream including their son, which gave Donna time to spread her powers on them. Inca laughs like Alcina, that deep crimson laugh which the others were somewhat terrified for a bit.

Finley relaxes and teleports that disgusting family back to where they came from and took the old lady's phone. Destroy all evidence by lighting it on fire as they went back to celebrate Quintens big day. Throughout the rest of the night Finley's family had so much fun but the sun was setting as she opens the teleportation back to Romania. But she watches everyone leaving as she stays for a bit but of course Alcina and their children stayed to support her on whatever she was doing.

"Could we possibly go see yours house again Finley?" Gaara ask and held his son as Roxanne joined in.

Her family walk down a couple of blocks. There Finley stops and looks at her house again, she had good memories of her sister, her mother and her father. Daniela peeks inside and notices that everything was in building process; which Alcina comes up and hands Finley a key.