chapter 8 | guests ☔︎

Start from the beginning

Going up stairs, heading to my fathers private office. Leo opens the door and lets me and Eliana walk in, father and Violet sit stressfully on the table with Bella sitting on the small couch. When Violet sees me she gets up and gives me a small quick hug. "You scared us today." She goes to Eliana does the same.

Father who now grabs my arms and look at my face. "Look what they did to your face I'm gonna to kill all of them." He says which makes me smile a little.

"It's okay, it's tiny anyways-" I couldn't finish my question with Darius opening the door and doing the same as dad. He looks at my figure and then my face. "They got you good, Val. On a scale from one to ten how much pain are you in?" He laughs which makes me frown.

"Darius leave her alone, Val." I turn around to see Rosa who also looks worried. She comes up to me and hugs me. "Glad your okay knowing your ass, I was scared something happened you you." She finally lets go. Eliana sits on the couch next to Bella who wraps a blanket on her.

"In all seriousness I am fine. We need to talk though." I say turning my face straight and serious. Father sits down and Violet goes and sits next to him. Darius pulls father desk chair for Rosa to sit down. Leo leans on the table.

"They clearly are already making moves. They wants us dead, and already blew up one of the fucken buildings. They showed us they clearly want fucken war. They messed with the wrong fucken family. Dad I think we're all ready now. I want them all dead. All. Of. Them. And I will do fucken anything. Their coming for all of us, but this time I won't let them get near."

There's so much more I want to say, so much more. I stop and lean on the table. My head goes down and I take a deep breath. In no other words could I explain how much hate I have for them. When I think of them, all I see is revenge. I want to crush them and destroy them. I want to kill them and see them beg.

Everyone is quiet.

"You don't have to...Val it's okay." Darius says, being the first one to speak. They all know what happen, they all know how much I hate about it. Just as me, same with them, when the Russians are brought up all they think about is them. "We'll start tomorrow. We all came together for fucken reason. Tomorrow we'll steal their shipments. Still as much fucken guns. Who the fuck did they think they are. Messing around, we are the fucken Storms. We own one of the biggest mafias and businesses. They are nothing compared. Your right Val, they want war oh will bring them fucken war."

"We'll start tomorrow." Father says. With that Leo smiles and everyone gets up. It's been a while since things been quiet. It's been a while since we all had to get together. And it for sure has been a whole while since a whole mafia has been after us wanting to get rid of all of us. A smile creeps out my face.

The last time I came face to face with them I was weak. Little Val has grown up and I can't wait to pay them a visit. I've been gone for a year, taking care of the Storm business since father retired. Looks like the old Val is back again.

Walking out, Eliana heads to the room telling me she'll be waiting. "About to get drunk ass fuck, you guys should join." Fucken idiot.

"I need to get checked dumbass, goodnight." I walk away and head to the room. Opening the door, Eliana is setting up my sleeping clothes. "Clean yourself up and meet at the training room so Rosa can check you." She walks out and as she's about to close the door she looks at me and gives me smile. "I'm really glad your okay Val." With that she closes the door leaving me alone.

I sigh and sit one the bed. I then lay down and look at the ceiling, everything now hitting me. This is all real. I close my eyes wanting to rest them for a couple of seconds.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

After showering , washing my face, brushing my teeth, hair, and putting on my sleeping clothes I'm finally in the training room. In the small medical area where we all come down to get checked. The training room is were everyone is trained, to learn to fight and defend themselves. This place has many memories.

Sitting on the bed I wait for Rosa to to come in. My mind wonders off staring at the bright lights. For the first time I actually want to sleep. "Alright Val, lets get you checked." Rosa, who just entered the room, putting on gloves.

Rosa is a doctor, that's how Darius met her. She really loves her job it makes me think if I'll ever find something I like to do. She comes up to me and flashes the light at my eyes. "Hmm, any headaches?." I wanna sleep.

"No." She then does whatever she needs to do. I keep zoning out, what time even fucken is it. "What time is it Rosa?" My feet burn. "It's 11pm, why?" Not my ass thinking it was eight. "Are we almost done?" I want to leave.

"Yes now we are, please be more careful." With that she kisses my head and takes off her gloves. "Goodnight Val." Rosa says with a tired smile, leaving. I'm now left alone in the room. I was careful, how the fuck was I suppose to know that I was gonna get blown up, in all honesty how is that my fault.

Getting of the bed, I head towards my room. Thank god I decided to wear my long sleeve, white shirt. It's fucken cold in here. Walking up the stairs, the only noise that can be heard is my Ugg slippers, squeaking a little when I take a step. I stop as I'm about to reach my room. The house is a little to quiet.

Opening the door, Bella is on the bed and Eliana on the floor. "Eliana why do you sleep on the floor?" I ask her, she always does this. "The floor is just more comfortable for me." She says sleepily, yawning and closing her eyes.

I sigh and lay on the bed. Bella is on the right side with the fluffiest blanket. I pull the blankets over me and say a small goodnight. I turn and face the window. The rain is still pouring. I feel relaxed, it's been a while.

I want to sleep but I don't wanna close my eyes, the rain is so beautiful. My eyes get more and more tired and soon enough I drift off to sleep.

Goodnight momma, goodnight Leon.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
not me updating this chapter while in class -mars

~ ❦︎ ☔︎ ❦︎ ~