69. MRS REDELLO FOREVER

A FEW DAYS LATER
NANDI

It’s current 1am in the morning and it is the day of my wedding. I am honestly very shocked and happy at the same time that this day has finally come. Quinton and I broke off so many engagements, I was even loosing hope about me and him being together.

…: Nana…

I look by the door and it’s My mom

Me: ma ?
Mom: what’s wrong ?
Me: (sighs) I can’t wait to get married to him ma… to be his wife and watch all my babies grow up. I mean look at how big sbahle is getting, I want this to last forever.
Mom: you will, I trust you. Just keep faith and pray, everything will be well. You built your relationship with God in it and it overcame all these obstacles.
Me: (nods)(smiles)
Mom: but before I go, please do something for me…
Me: I’ll do anything for you Mom…
Mom: please don’t give up on each other. Love each other unconditionally and Continue to build your relationship with God in it.
Me: I will…
Mom: you’ve grown my baby and Alwande would be giving Quinton a hard time right now…
Me: (laughs) yeah… I miss him
Mom: but he also would be so proud of you even more.
Me: to think I hated love…
Mom: but now look at you, making Q go crazy…

We have a conversation and I go to sleep.

…: Mama vuka… Mama Vuka….

I wake up.

Me: hmm ?
Sbahle: bathi vuka…
Me: (yawn) what time is it…
Sbahle: Late, I am dressed

I remember that I am getting married today.

Me: shhhh...
Sbahle: haaa (laughs)

I laugh and hug him.

Me: morning Baba.

I kiss his forehead and go get ready.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

I get inside my dress and my bridesmaids appear

Them: (screaming)
Me: (smiles)
Wendy: you look so beautiful.
Me: (smiles) thank you

I look myself in the mirror. I looked so beautiful, I couldn’t wait to be his wife. Have more kids with him and watch our children grow up. I walk out and head to girls. The car comes and they start singing for me. I get inside a car with the girls and it takes us to our venue.

QUINTON

The day I have been waiting for has finally arrived. The planning went well and lobolla was a success. I am feeling anxious, blessed and happy too.

SOFT MUSIC PLAYS.

She walks in looking so beautiful. I look up whispering: “God, thank you for this” and wiping my tears sliding down the sides of my eyes. Christian hands me a tissue. Her father hands her to me and we look at each other. Gosh she looked breathtaking. I am honestly very lucky to have fallen in love with someone like her, so beautiful, kind and loving at the same time.

Priest: we are all gathered here to witness Quinton and Nandi come together and become one…

I was staring at her, she looked so beautiful and I had no words to describe her beauty. She was all mine, mine forever. It’s time to say our vows and exchange rings. We took some time with the vows because they were from the heart. She cried Ya’ll, she cried for me. I don’t think anything can make me happier than seeing my baby shedding tears for me. Tears of Joy.

Priest: I now pronounce you Mr & Mrs Redello. (Looks at me) you may kiss your…
Me: finally man…

They chuckle and I lift her veil up and she looks at me.

Me: Damn Mama, you’re so fucking fine, sheesh.
Nandi: (blushes)

I move towards her and kiss her.

Guys: (cheering out loud) YESS
Everyone: (claps hands) (cheering)

They cheered out loud because our kiss was filled with so much passion. We didn’t care that people were watching, I kissed her the same way I kiss her when I’m about to make love to her, involving tongues and choking her at the same time.

Nandi: Daddy… mhh.

We break the kiss, damn I was so horny right now.

Me: I love you so much.
Nandi: I know.

I give her a death stare.

Nandi: (bites lower lip)
Me: (smiles)

I know what she wants, and I’ll give it to her. We walk out to and go our separate ways because we had to change to go and eat.

A FEW MINUTES LATER
NANDI

I had changed into my shorter, prettier dress. Everyone was waiting for us. Music plays and the couples enter dancing, Q holds his hand out and I place mine on it. We walk in and everyone cheers. They play my favourite song:
FOUND YOU BY DA CAPO AND BERITA.

I dance to the song, whilst everyone cheers for me. I wrap my hands around Q’s neck and we dance, he had pierced his nose and looked so good.

Me: (pecks his lips)

I turn around and he holds my waist as I rub my ass onto him. I place my head on his neck as we dance. Pictures get taken and we dance to the song. Q was so flexible lol, he knew how to dance and it caught me by surprise at times.

“Now that I’ve found you, no more chasing away”

That verse was a big Mood for me because I could relate. Now that he’s found me and I’ve find him, there is no more chasing anymore. We have our first slow dance to:
“TONI BRAXTON’S LET IT FLOW”

He held me tight. He was gentle with me and our babies

Me: (smiles) I love you so much.
Quinton: I know.

He looks at me whilst licking his pink lips. I pull his head and whisper in his ear

Me: don’t tempt me, I want to stroke that big, good, Hard cock of yours right now and I can fuck around and ride it. (Kisses his ear)

He looks at me and his eyes flash red. I take out something in my between my boobs and hand it to him. He looks at it and looks at me.

Quinton: you’re wearing it..
Me: (bites lower lip) (nods)

I whisper in his ear

Me: I want Master to make my body shake today, right Master…

He spins me around and he makes me look at the people. He whispers in my ear.

Quinton: Master is up, get prepared for me to Make endless love to you. My beautiful Submissive wife.
Me: (Blushes)

He spins me around again and makes me look at him.

Quinton: MRS REDELLO.
Me: MR REDELLO
Quinton: My everything.
Me: My Peace of mind.
Quinton: I love you so much.
Me: I love you more Baba.

He grips onto me

Quinton: Mine Forever
Me: Yours for infinity ♾️.

We kiss.