64. QUINTONS WRATH

2 MONTHS LATER
NJABULO

Things have turned for the worst. Quinton is aggressive at times and drinks and smokes like nobodies business. He is angry, like really angry and I don’t know who can help him and how.

…: Just Deliver the fucking Merchandise man and stop being a fucking Poes…

We all turn around

Quinton: (Yells) I’m giving you 3 days. If Kalash tells me he didn’t receive the stuff, you are dead… (Shouts) You hear me, DEAD

He hangs up and drinks his whiskey.

Quinton: Now to kill that Motherfucker who decided to double cross me.

He walks away and I turn back.

Me: (shakes head) yah neh.
Lion: (looks away)
Richard: so nobody is going to check if he is okay ?
Steven: we won’t, the person who did this is the one who should fix this mess.
Mia: Nandi ?

Steven stands up.

Steven: NO… the person is sitting with us in this table. He better fix this mess, because he knows the outcomes of QUINTON’S WRATH. (clicks tongue)

He walks away.

Andrè: You shouldn’t have come back, all 4 of you, the only person doing right is Miaandy. Yall mf better fix this mess because we know it’s all your fault. You better fix this mess.

He bangs on the table and walks away.

Richard: Your plan to ruin Quinton’s life, worked. Ya’ll are fucked up. (Looks at Serino, Sergio & Reuben) and to think he funded yall and helped you with everything when Lion wanted nothing to do with this family. You are ungrateful people. What kind of brothers are you, to not want your older brother to be happy. That’s just fucked up

He gets up and also leaves Wendy leaves. Eventually Mom, Promise, Floyd and Gia leave.

Tevin: Disappointing me yet again, (tisk. tisk. Tisk.)

He gets up and leaves.

Me: (sighs) All I can say is, you guys really fucked up. You don’t know what Quinton and Nandi Went through to actually be where they are today. Yall are really the reasons why a good relationship broke off. Well fucking done to you. Karma is Served to everyone who does bad things/ hurts good people, and all your Karma, is being stirred right now. You are horrible people indeed.

I get up.

Me: oh and Singathwa.

He looks at me

Me: you will also fall in love one day and You will realise how love really changes people and how much of an impact it has on them. I feel sorry for the woman who will fall in love with you, she is going to love a pathetic looser. (Looks at the other brothers) Same thing applies to yall, I feel sorry for your wives. Yall are petty mother fuckers and it shows.
(Remember this note for Lion’s story)

I Walk away.