30. NJABULO

1 WEEK LATER

The kids were still with Their Grandparents, so we decided to go visit them and check on them and the family. I was so happy, u Baby was happy. The sex was Top Notch and we were planning on getting pregnant soon but not now. Soon though.

Quinton: Ready ?

Me: yes.

We kiss and he starts the car. He places his left hand on my thigh and drives of. We were listening to my playlist so daddy was vibing to the songs because I have great music taste. We arrive after sometime and he helps me out, per usual.

Quinton: Baby...

Me: mhhh

I look at him and he holds me.

Quinton: You are going to meet Andrè and Richard's Wives.

Me: okay ?

Quinton: you might know one of them ?

Me: Huh??

We enter the house and I see someone I never thought I'd see again.

Me: Lukho ?

...: (screams)

She runs towards me, and hugs me.

Me: wh...

Quinton: (sigh) Baby, this is... Wendy, Richard's Wife.

Me: How did Lukho end up with Richard...

Wendy: Love... it's love. Yho (breaks the hug) where have you been. I've missed you mnge...

Me: I...

Wendy: never mind that, your babies are so cute, Nefi is so gorgeous. Did I tell you that she has Quintons eyes and Thingo... ohh Lord. Thee most handsome little boy. He looks like Sbahle, which means he looks like Quinton because...

Me: Wendy...

She continues talking.

Me: yhoo Lukho...

She looks at me.

Wendy: Huh?

Me: Breathe. You are saying a lot of things in a short period of time. I can't even think or answer your questions...

Wendy: I'm sorry. Yho... (hugs me) umuhle kanjani ?

Me: dankie, nawe umuhle.

Quinton pulls me from her hug.

Quinton: please don't overdo it. You are hugging her more than me. (Smiles)

Me: (blushes)

Wendy: (laughs) sorry Q.

We walk into the living room and my babies are there with their Grandparents.

Me: san'bonani.

Ma: haii, they are not going. Ngeke.

Quinton: (hugs me from behind) We are not here to fetch them, we are here to check on all of you.

Steven: well then, you saw us. Bye.

Me: haa...

I call Nefi and she turns around

Me: (waves) hii

Nefi: (screams)

She crawls towards us whilst screaming. She reaches me and I carry her.

Me: hi baby...

Nefi: (finger in mouth)

Me: I missed you (kisses her)

She starts screaming and catches the attention of her older brothers, who come to us.