3: THE REAL BOSS.

17:00.

I start packing up, it was officially time for me to pack my sh¡t and leave because it was HOME TIME.

Herbert: ready ?

Me: (picking up purse) yep.

He leads the way and I follow him. We head to the car

Me: weren't you wearing a blazer ??

Herbert: Huh??

He looks at himself

Herbert: shoot, Alicia was going to kill me. Thank you, let me go grab it real quick.

Me: (chuckles) okay??...

He leaves and I wait for him while browsing through my phone.

...: nice car...

Me: (Turning around) huh ??

I look and its that guy.

Me: mhh

I turn back and focus on my phone.

...: You know, acting like you care could make me feel some sort of...

Me: yhoo dude.

I look at him.

Me: jonga (look) I am a very busy girl, with a very busy life. Having to wait around and have meaningless and unnecessary conversations with people are hardly even know is a tot waste of my time.

...: mhh. So your tone, is that how you talk to people.

Me: yes, so ??

...: I'm just curious because I don't like your tone, you sound really rude and I (moving towards me) hate rude people.

Me: (looking at him) stop. 1st of all, I don't have to impress or please you, and 2ndly I choose who I can talk to and at what tone or whatever you just said to me, however I want.

...: (nods) mmkay, if you say so.

Me: yes, (turns around) just fall back.

...: okay, I will (hands up in surrender) fall back Ms Nandi.

I hear footsteps moving further and further until I can't hear footsteps anymore.

Me: (sighs) thank goodness he is gone.

...: OHH... I'm STILL HERE

I get startled

Me: yhoo Bathong wena. Back off. How many times should I say that.

I move away from him while pretending to be on a call so he can leave me alone.

QUINTON (the real one)

My name is Quinton Bahle Redello and I am 32 years of age. My fake name was Richard, which was my brother (the guy who pretending to be me' real name). I asked him to pretend to be me, whilst I went to a very important meeting.

...: (whistling)

I turn around and its Herbert, one of the associates of my company.

Herbert: Boss, hi (clears throat) Uhm...

Me: (straight face) relax, work is over so there is no need go apply unnecessary pressure on yourself.

Herbert: yes sir... uhm let me go.

Me: (shrugs) Go on.

Herbert: thank you sir.

He starts walking uncomfortably towards his car

Richard: yhoo, here you are. Where have you been.

Me: Cebo, relax I was just admiring the place.

Richard: (loosens tie) I've had enough with pretending to be you for the day bro.