54. POSSESSIVE

NANDI

We continue clubbing with the girls. Alicia was so drunk that Herbert came and fetched her, whuu my babies God Mother can drink hle. Oya was just a mess yet she stayed because people were still around. She was so drunk, I was so shocked. She couldn’t even stand.

Njabulo: shots! Shots! Shots!

The waiter gives us Shots and we drink.  We continue jamming to the songs. The night was still young.

Wendy: babes, I’m going to the bathroom, Gia is coming with me neh.
Me: okay babes. We’ll be here

They leave and we dance the songs.

QOQOQO BY KABZA DE SMALL & DJ MAPHORISA (FEAT. MLINDO)

Me: eyy eyy.

Njabulo could dance heh, now I understand why Andrè always kept her indoors.

…: yho yho yho…

Someone touches me and I turn.

Me: hi… uhh who are you.

I get off his grip.

…: haw baby jaiva.

The other guy is also standing next to Njabulo. I was so uncomfortable.

Me: please leave us alone.

He grabs my ass and all of a sudden, Quinton and Andrè appear. They don’t even hesitate. They threw fists and the guards took the guys out. Q grabs my hand and we head out.

Me: Daddy…
Quinton: (pissed voice) I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it.

I turn and the rest of the gang is following us. I look at him and his Iris is Red.

Me: qui…
Quinton: NO. Just… lets go home.

There are two elevators and we enter one.

SILENCE

He was breathing so heavily and was tense. I look at him and cup his face.

Me: baby, please calm down.
Quinton: they… (breathes heavily) touched…
Me: yes, they were intoxicated. I’m sorry.

I kiss him and he hugs me.

Quinton: no more clubbing okay ?
Me: (nods)

The elevator opens and the gang is already out.

Wendy: you okay ?
Me: yeah.

I walk with her. I still wanted to get drunk.

Njabulo: those bitches ruined my night.
Me: girl, I wanted to get fucken drunk.
Gia: yep, unfortunately…

I turn to Q.

Me: baby ?

They heard our conversation

Andrè: (sighs)
Us: please !!!
Me: please…

Q was not okay. He looked pissed off due to what happened

Floyd: fine.

The girls squeal whilst I was bothered by Quinton’s Mood. We get inside the car and leave.

CALL ME EVERYDAY BY CHRIS BROWN (FEAT. WIZKID)

The drive to the liquor store was awkward, Q was getting madder and madder throughout the whole journey. We arrive there and get out. We enter and buy wena Mayfair, Wena Belgravia, the guys buy scotch and I buy some Jägermeister and Don Julio reposado Tequila. Q was still feeling under the weather.