15. THE KILL & THE VISITOR

3 MONTHS LATER

NANDI

I really can’t believe that me !! Nandipha, I am pregnant. So the past 3 months were so good to me. Firstly, my mom was able to make me and my dad talk, after so many years of not getting along. I even broke the news of my pregnancy to him and he said he knew because he had a ringworm on his hand and it started being itchy when I arrived, lol. I even told Alicia and Herbert and they were so happy. Alicia was happy because she was going to be my baby’s God Mother and Herbert, the God Father too. I remember the day like it was yesterday, and it was 2 months ago, I broke the news to them whilst we were at Wimpy and they almost bought all the food on the menu. They said the baby won’t ever starve as long as they are alive. (Blush) I love them so much. I still haven’t told anyone from the Redello Family about My baby and I am not planning to anytime soon. Tevin is still my doctor and he checks up on my little ninjas every time to make sure that they are healthy. Phela he is their Mkhulu, lmao. Well right now I am at home, my mom and dad went to Queen Williams Town to visit my Grandmothers (my father’s mom) grave and visit. They will be back in 2 months because there is some business my Dad has to attend to that side.

Me: I am done cleaning, what’s left is for me to grab some food and lazy around on the couch until I get hungry again.

I make myself 4 sunny side up eggs, 6 Bacon strips, 2 Russians, Fried onion, 8 toasted slices of bread with margarine, coffee and a cake for later, all of it.

Me: let me watch P-Valley (a series on showmax).

I watch it while eating.

22:00

JULIET & VICTORIA’S HOUSE

QUINTON

Me: arghh.

Gia: is she still Yelling to be released ??

Me: yup.

So we kept Victoria and Juliet captive and their family is convinced that they are missing. Mr Girardi has been looking for them for the past 3 months but can’t find them because they are here with us.

DING DONG

We all sit up.

Fa: who’s that ??

Me: (shrugs) I don’t know.

Mom: uhmm, okay. Act devastated and busy… it might be the Girardi's

Richard stands up and opens the door

…: Sup Nephew.

Richard: (yells) Erhhh…

They fist bump and he enters.

…: good morning kidnappers, ohh I mean Family.

Fa: Naledi…

Me: uncle Tevin.

Tevin: the one and only.

I go to him and hug him.